Something is brewing....

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2021 at 11:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is about to be a mass exit here. People can read data and see what is about to happen. Its all about finding a position somewhere. Biogen has already started cutting back.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So has Merck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's starting already. We are under paid compared to the industry, benefits are too far behind and, the culture is toxic here. Managers are not qualified for their positions. If I had to say the main reason for leaving, it's the culture, it's not what you know, it's who.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WE have two or three vacant territories in our region and they have yet to post to fill these spots. Another sign something is brewing. Also, why would they give us so little lunch and learn money when 70% of our providers will only see us for a lunch or snack? The call average will be going way down as will the morale given we won't be able to see our customers to drive business.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the territories are low volume there’s your reason

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pray for Japan.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

..... What?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regret Eisai yet?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The vacant territory has the highest market volume in the district. Maybe some will be collapsed due to low volume but not sure why this one is still vacant.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is brewing- please someone, tell Eisai what it is, they have no clue.

Almost a year and I regret it. Should have gone to my other offer. Half the people I know here are searching.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chalk it up to experience. No point in living in the past. F Eisai and the horse they rode in on. Consider your job search your full time occupation now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great advise!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which division?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me love you long time.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That reminds me, where is shaji??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She found a career just like Adriana.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unemployed

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long after she retired she was still showing up in the organizational chart.