Spectra Clinical Lab

Discussion in 'Millennium Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2015 at 10:29 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to Spectra Clinical Labs.

General Requirements
    Sales Employees

For:
    Urine Toxicology Laboratory testing services
    Clinical Laboratory.

Spectra continually seeks to employ professional, self-motivated individuals across the nation who can deliver customers requiring clinical testing to Spectra-owned laboratories. Our sales employees fall into two categories:

A Sales Executive: a full or part-time employee who typically receives a base salary (based on previous performance) and who has the opportunity to earn an uncapped sales commission that is calculated as a direct function of the delivery of paying accounts by the Sales Executive to the company; and
    An “In-House” Sales Executive: a full-time employee who will be allocated certain accounts by company management requiring sales and marketing service and who thus will be directed by Spectra to targeted sales opportunities. This type of sales employee will typically secure a substantive salary and will have the opportunity to earn sales commissions upon meeting company-determined targets and goals.
    Spectra will only pay volume or value-based commissions to individuals who enter into a direct employment agreement with the company.

1099 type agreements or contracts with companies or personally-owned entities will be entitled to receive commission-related payments.

Sales employees will receive all the necessary training on Spectra processes, software and policies and will be required to uphold the highest standards of ethics and compliance with all pertinent laws and legislation; in turn, sales employees have the opportunity to provide a service that is both required by the client and financially rewarding for the Sales Executive.

Distribution Agreement

1099 Employees

W2 Salary (based on proof)

We offer full support to keep accounts healthy, we will provide collectors to accounts with a minimum completely paid for by Spectra. This also falls into 1099/Companies as well.

Don't move all of your book of business, just try us out!

If you are interested in joining the Sales & Marketing team at Spectra Please contact Alex Saad-direct/ 313-929-9990 or email: asaad2125@gmail.com

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was with renrx now job less. I will be calling!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been doing business with Alex for 3 months now. Great lab I have 8 accounts all with collectors! I'm very comfortable with this lab!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say Alex is great and I love this lab. He gets it! So happy to be on board!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh oh lab is in California :)