Still can't believe we all got vaccinated and we are still sitting at home

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 8, 2021 at 9:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that science will win stuff seems kinda silly now, doesn't it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is kind of batshit crazy...what's your prediction on back in the field?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pure politics but for what reason I don't understand

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost as silly as your syncophant #pfizer proud posts on LinkedIn. You sad sacks. Latest one actually about Angela. Don’t know whether to laugh or puke in my mouth you bunch of douche bag lemmings. Pride comes before the downfall. Great week 2 more R&D failures and a delay and now the President your CEO helped elect wants to waive your patent. #stock stuck at 30 and JNJ at ...... boom boom boom.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Common sense would have had the vaccine producing companies leading the charge back to normalcy. But there is no common sense at Pfe. They actually screen for that here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

India, most likely. It's a worldwide decision, not just here. To say nothing of the fact that they started having religious gatherings in the millions before the vaccinations were fully rolled out. That was stupid.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did pfizer install a lock on your door?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's hold US reps hostage because India is getting hammered. Makes no sense at all

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been in the field few days a week since Jan, albeit discreetly. I call it my “dare to try!” and “science will win!” Initiatives. Numbers r going up too... go figure.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not everyone got vaccinated. I know plenty in the sales force who don’t believe in “extra” vaccines.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if Albert is regretting helping Biden get elected.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was just gonna say that. Albert got totally punked. All the groveling in the world will never appease a Marxist. This was a textbook maneuver from the Marxist playbook. Once in power, the 1st people they destroy are the likes of Albert and his ilk. What funny is that he actually seemed surprised in his email. I mean the man was raised in Greece, you think he would one better. Not as bright as he wants us to believe.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think he will ever take the shot?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better be more concerned about holding reps responsible for the aftermath of the vaccine.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares. Just please take a shot of fucking common sense!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about never.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why you never make deals with the devil. Marxists eat their own. The first thing Stalin and Mao did were have their best and brightest people executed

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If one million people want to gather around all grouped together to bathe in some fetid river, that's not a crisis, that's Darwinsim. Morons.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Das Kapital

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uncle Albert just had a book published called Moonshot. How about letting us do our jobs Albert, seeing people in person.