Stone Clinical Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by Lonestargirl, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:11 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While you state “I’m not perfect” let me be crystal clear with you, no one whose ever met you said to themselves, that Chrissy Ridgeway is one perfect guy….#NeverHappened

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Whose ever”? My God you are stupid too.

Come out of your Mom’s basement. Meet me Monday AM. I will treat you to a coffee.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we review your binder together? I’d love that, would make my week.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Please come. I will see you @ 8. I will provide a note so your mom knows you had a productive morning.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reminder: The FBI rolled up on you and jacked your lab up. I loved the physician on the local news stating he never signed those forms….exposing your continued FRAUD. I love ruining your weekend, you can’t even enjoy that malt liquor

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good morning from beautiful Alys Beach. As I watch the sun come up I realize how blessed I am. I have a beautiful family. New employees I can rely on. A business on the rise. And, most importantly, a faithful following of haters and losers who fuel my desire to succeed. To you who wish / hope Stone will fail. I thank you! You give me the fuel to succeed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tick cafepharma people. I can’t wait to sit down with you today! Let’s get at it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting….

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My life is void of BANKRUPTCY, FBI raids, unpaid bills, fraudulent STD test, embarrassing my family, lost non complete lawsuits etc etc etc….you know the rest. BTW I’m not who you think I am you dumb ass

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A physician showed me this. Not sure if this tire but WOW.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pacer Monitor item 521

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read it. Stone NOLA is gone. Christopher removed all mentions of it from the website.
    I find it interesting that the lies continue in the document. The belief that Stone is the victim of ex employees being vindictive is wild. For us who were there and lived through it, I can only hope the managed care contracts Stone Florida purchased don’t transfer. Christopher does not belong anywhere near healthcare. His leadership is corrupt and he has put patients at risk.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A confluence of events through the life of Stone NOLA caused three of its creditors to file the Involuntary Proceeding that has led to the consent of Stone NOLA to the entry of the Order for Relief. Some of the events that have brought about the entry of Stone NOLA into Chapter 11 are the following:
    3 See Dkt. No. 241.
    4 See Dkt. No. ___.
    5 See Dkt. No. 304.
    {00378408-20} 18

Case 21-10923 Doc 521 Filed 08/12/22 Entered 08/12/22 10:02:38 Main Document Page 19 of 51
    a. Unfounded allegations made by a past medical director concerning Stone NOLA;
    b. A patent that was stolen,
    c. Disgruntled employees who started a competing business in violation of a non- compete and who have been relentless in spreading false rumors or statements about Stone NOLA. These statements have led to bad publicity about Stone NOLA and possibly an FBI raid. None of the statements has proven to be true or led to any governmental action against Stone NOLA,
    d. The default by the State of Louisiana in connection with a contract. The Debtor has filed suit against the State on this claim,

Can you believe this shit? Still blaming ex workers for your incompetence. I would love to get you on the stand to talk about stonewash. LOL. It would be glorious.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone cleaned up the Stone cafepharma site. Was it Ridgeway aka ‘Critter’ trying to clean up his reputation prior to the move to Florida? The great news… Christopher’s reputation can’t and won’t be erased. Everyone in the industry knows him for the grifter and scam artist he is. Can’t wait for him to be shut down.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To anyone crazy enough to remain @ Stone…. Christopher is next. He lied and misrepresented his test to the health care community. He billed for a test he knew was fraudulent. He put patients at risk. After bankruptcy… there will be questions. https://newrepublic.com/feeds/168326/ticker