Strattera xr

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2021 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strattera XR will be tough to sell through. Non stims are not a first line medication for adhd. Was told by my daughters doctor it’s a very crowded market and most parents/caregivers look for effective treatments mostly found in stims. If 812 has fast acting on label that will help. If it’s covered that will also help. Time will tell roll tide.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management had us going into PCP offices for 3 1/2 years promoting TXR without the migraine indication. Take a second and let that sink in. I wonder what BS they are going to pull on us this time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New chemical compound for the treatment of ADAH will be a big deal. 810 launch will be a record breaking success. GO SUPN!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

810 could have been big but we screwed that up so now we have 812. Sorry

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it, 810 failed, 812 was delayed, they stole our bonus, blah blah blah.....move on man, it’s in the past. Just move on. Dwelling makes nothing better. Figure out a way to maximize the 812 launch, make bank, and go on with life.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m giving 812 six months. If it flops I’m out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fair enough! But you have to give it all you got. You owe it to your self.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus plan better be out of this world.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh yeah? Or what?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm your A$$ down. It’s not time for expense reports.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you fail to put forward a lucrative bonus plan this product will not get off the ground.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go big or go home! Our management is smart and knows you only get one true chance to launch a product. That being said the incentive plan to us reps better have that excitement built into it. Now what is this I hear about bonus not being paid?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, management is not smart, CEO is smart. With that being said, CEO knows that this is the drug that has the potential to put us on the map and he will sign off on the best bonus plan. He’s not doing this because he likes us, he’s gonna do it because he’s smart, I respect that. I do not see any other way of handling the bonus structure. If they don’t pay out real good, this company will slowly deteriorate and wither away.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If 812 doesn’t succeed this company will go under within two years.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they don’t do what is fair & the company won’t deteriorate they will just keep running the same play they have ran since 1990’s or earlier, which is to hire rockstars with B2B experience who want into pharma. This company isn’t going to change. They have their 1 play & its all they know. The play works to some degree, so I’m sure Mgmt thinks why fix it? But in this day in age, high turnover is not a good look not to mention has got to cost the company a ton of money. Plus, bringing in these “kids” are irritating to many of the HCP’s and their staff. The managers may thing the reps are cute but I can assure you most of the HCP’s find it not only irritating but unprofessional.
    before the pandemic I saw someone from our company post for 8+ open rep positions what is that all about?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure they are mad that so many of us have stuck around

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should I accept the offer? What type of car is offered?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are ok with having to ask permission to use the restroom then this place is for you.

P.S. Don’t take anything less than $120k in base. It’s impossible to bonus here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who here makes $120k base? Not a rep. Unless they’re a demoted manager maybe

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you joking.... $120k in base is close to the average.