Strong Pipeline

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2020 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pipine looks exceptional. Poised to deliver to people in need of advanced pharmaceutical solutions in the focused areas. Excellent work by all and especially the executive team with research & development.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adam, thank you for swift pat on the back! Thank the stupid shareholders too that paid for the pipeline with the purchase of Celgene. We were desperate and paid for a bunch of stuff that will never net out $70B plus.

Stock is still not a buy.

Signed,

F'ed at BMS

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not true at all...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Executive team, R&D ... all losers! If they were so great how come we had to buy Celgene?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please excuse me for a moment while I vomit after reading this propaganda.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Felch!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drama Fairy

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No pipeline. More failed trials then a high school science project.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great job with Bluebird Bio Chumps!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More gender benders at BMS than Mallory Sq. in Key West

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, what's wrong with our pipeline in it's entirety? I think the executive leadership and research has done an exceptional job as we move further into this decade.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great leadership that wisely is pivoting away from the “All IO Strategy” Look for thinks to kick into high gear a year from now....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. The all IO was very unwise and an all eggs in one basket approach. I suspect that was a Tom Lynch approach? Now there is huge potential in at least three different therapeutic areas. GC is killing it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knowledgeable, positive outlooks! I hope we do it with class and compassion as we help others deal with deadly disease.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smoke some more pot and titrate your meds dude.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid!! Looks like they have folded you into the “CULT”ure.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but the All IO approach was not Tom’s decision, the foundation was laid before he arrived in 2017.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is one thing to have a strong pipeline. It is another to have the intellectual horsepower to gain FDA approval.

BMS possesses none of the above.

Call it a pipedream.