Switzerland

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2020 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening in Switzerland? Bunches of paper pushers. Zero sense of urgency to get anything done. Senior leaders are not capable of making any decisions. GBU‘s have zero commitment for the company. There is unbalance of what some people get paid and what they deliver. Awful place to work, and if you are honest, competent employee, who enjoys to get the job done, you are considered aggressive or incompetent and get pushed out.

Advice to EQT
    Dive deep and research as why nothing gets done at this company and why all competent people are made to leave. Get rid of incompetent dishonest senior management who has zero commitment to Galderma other than filling their own pockets with cash.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So here I am, like many many others in Switzerland, I am fed up. What the heck, Flemming! You have crushed the morale and motivation for many of us!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No confidence in leadership, demoralized and numb from layoffs at head office, no hope for future, and just riding this pig out because there is no other job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to add that Flemming only hires rookies rather than professionals who understand nothing about our business.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked here a long time and I have to say, this is the lowest the morale at the company has ever been. It is not just the incompetent leadership, it is the lack of experienced hires they bring in now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They dont care about who leaves, as long as they leave

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another month end.
    More layoffs.
    Galderma is toxic.
    Backstabbing is prevalent.
    It’s worse than ever here at headquarters. Worst corporate culture EVER.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lunch break in Switzerland. Wondering how the company got so fucked up in 12 months. Sad state of affairs.
    Good luck to everyone:)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toxic atmosphere. Shithole. Nothing human about this Swiss cesspit. It’s soul destroying.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toxic culture with far too many bloated egos, pounding their chests, or pounding the ambition, ability, and aptitude of the contributors into submission and subjugation. Galderma excels at attracting and breeding assholes with a mental illness.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Galderma is a crappy place to work and there is no future here. Management is incompetent and that makes our life suck. The bright side is that it is coming to and end very soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re not looking for nirvana, I get it, it’s a job. But I’ve been in the industry for most of my career, and for sure, Galderma ranks the lowest on virtually every measure.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are real strong negative feelings towards Galderma here at head office in Switzerland. Objectively there’s no leadership or strategy or culture, nor any care about people. It’s a pit stop. Or more aptly just a pit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale has never been this low, especially with Flemming moving one division after an other to Zug. What is this (secret or undercover) office relocation all about?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this used to be a great company, and employees were proud to say they work for Galderma. That is all gone, thanks to Flemming, Thomas, Jessica and their minions, who have no clue about the business. They are only there to create paperwork, ridiculous processes, and please Flemming. What a shame. Fortunately, the new branding will save Galderma (not)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks over here do not know what the other is doing. He keeps hiring VPs for Corporate positions that do nothing. Folks should not be upset with Galderma, the question is what has EQT done for Galderma during the past 18 months?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New corporate branding, new corporate VPs, new regions BUT no additional sales. Please help me understand?!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thomas & Flemming love money more than anything. So they couldn’t care less if you or anything become a causality in their equation. All they want is to get the fastest return on their personal investment and run.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s beyond satire.