THE ALL DAY LIE!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2021 at 1:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it’s time to start this famous AZ thread on our BMS Cafepharma thread. This was started years ago on the Cafepharma ASTRAZENECA thread. The ALL DAY LIE is the ultimate expression of what it’s like being a pharma salesperson! WE ALL LIE ABOUT OUR DAY! We need to embrace the philosophy of the ALL DAY LIE, and that’s lying about what we do each day, each week and each month!

I have personally lied about so many calls that I have grown to accept my ways and enjoy it! COME MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND JOIN ME AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS IN CELEBRATING THE ALL DAY LIE!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS Oncology for sure! No work. Fake calls. Big money

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this anything like 'stop the steal'?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh how useful and intelligent drug reps are. I’m sure your family is super proud.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I literally work maybe 2 hours a day. One day everyother week I put in a 6 hour day to visit the far part of my territory. I so love this job and company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a great thread! Everybody in this entire damn industry practices the ALL DAY LIE! What’s really funny is management knows it and they know they can’t stop it, so they act like it doesn’t exist! Everybody goes along with it ! How great is that!!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management did it as reps and they do it now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep and everyone knows it

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest joke in every community

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales managers are the biggest joke in the industry. Marty, you listening?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reps are a joke too. Everyone knows it

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are sales reps still employed? Why is the general public paying this inflated drug prices and these morons are sitting in their houses collecting a fat salary? Why do they have a company car when they don’t leave the house? The all day lie and the fleecing of Americans

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right! And we are darn proud of it at BMS!

No one fleeces America like Giovanni and the heads of the 5 families.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old AZ rep here...
    Leaning in.. the call isn’t fake, if you believe it happened... go my children.. fly

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

logged in 1 real call this morning then faked the rest. Just started Ozark, wow, amazing. Wish i started watching this sooner

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you have got to check out Yellowstone.

F work!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone from reps to VPs of sales want the gravy train to go on forever. That's why the senior leadership still advocates a sales model that was 60% effective in 1998!

Do you think anyone in house wants to lose their six figure job. The facade will go on forever!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change is coming. Just like I’m going to cum in your dumb rep face at Club Celgene. Leave your uptightness at the door and have a drink. Ill be gentle.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell jealousy!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous of what? A bunch of losers who order food for a living that is only secure until the next layoff? See how that marketing degree carries you till retirement