The class action lawsuit of the century

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they force the shot on us

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HIPPA, not FDA approved, religious objection, clinical trial status. shedding of vaccine

Take your pick. company ending class action suits from employees and customers if employees lose benefits or opportunity's if they refuse the shot

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better force the regular flu shot on us then, too. Because if you are under the age of 60 you have a greater chance of dying from the regular flu.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Yeadon, former CSO and VP, Allergy and Respiratory Research Head with Pfizer Global R&D and co-Founder of Ziarco Pharma Ltd, talks about his grave concerns about the Coronavirus jab.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

National and global crises are seen as
    opportunities by government technocrats, billionaire oligarchs, Big Pharma, Big Data, Big Media and the military industrial intelligence apparatus to increase their power and wealth

Incitement of fear has been a central strategy of totalitarian systems for millennia. Demagogues weaponize fear to justify demands for blind obedience and to win public acquiescence for the demolition of civil and economic rights

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lookup "Project Lockstep"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is not exempt from loss of employments suits.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The next time the MRNA vaxed have a viral shed, think flu season, large swaths will die horribly - just like the animals did.

For Europe and the US, the Fall is coming fast...and they will blame...the flu! Not the vax.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "scientific consensus" the medical technocracy wants you to believe in is that vaccines are the only available answer to this pandemic. The reality is there are many alternatives, and all of them are far safer than the experimental COVID-19 gene therapies being given. Left completely unacknowledged is the growing body of evidence suggesting that people who recover naturally have qualified immune protection. "Science will win" my ass. Science is being ignored completely

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 words

Jury trial, the rep will win every time and every level of management will be draged into it for years to come.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will have to force every vaccine on the market on us as well. Will never stand up in court.

BLM will have a field day with the white man forcing this on them IMO.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh shut up you r*****s. Take the fucking shot and let’s get past this friggin pandemic. True, 99% of people who catch the Rona come through just fine. But the old folks and the infirm don’t. So get your shot. Shut up. And get the fuck back to work.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the sheep.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. I used the word R-e-t-a-r-d and the PC police changed it automatically to R*****s. My god we are so fucked as a society when this shit becomes fodder for the thought police.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could just be you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's already over. The problem is that some people will never let it go.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re the sheep following along with the anti-vaccine crowd. Let me ask you this rebel; when the doctor sloped you on the ass at birth, did they give you the MMR and smallpox vaccines? What about polio or the chicken pox vaccine? Did you get any of those? Of course you did. Because it was a good idea to protect you and the world from those diseases. As politically charged Corona is thanks to our idiot politicians, it is something we need to move past and the vaccines will help.

But I suppose you’d prefer sitting at home another year collecting a paycheck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is an amusing thread, like something out of a fairy tale...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a Pfizer Oncology rep and my husband is partners in one of the NE largest employment law firms, representing both employees & employers.
    Here are the legal FACTS :

- Pfizer can NOT enforce employees to be vaccinated.
    - Hospitals & clinics can enforce vendors to be vaccinated & show card as they are protecting their patients and employees work space.
    - that said, Pfizer can only allow vaccinated employees to go back live and non-vaccinated be Virtual Reps.
    - Also any future conversion of that Virtual Model , say into a PT Flex Virtual Role is legal as it will be based on "need of business" going from FT Virtual model to PT Virtual model with 1/2 salary. At this time is when a company can legally downsize by attrition if reps leave due to PT status change as technically is has nothing to do with Covid and only business need (even though those who are in Virtual role are only there because they are non-vacinated).

There you go from factual legal angles, Pfizer can not require shots not layoff or fire for not being vaccinated but they can create transitions & business models to eventually accomplish same thing legally

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forcing/enticing people to receive an experimental vaccine (EUA is NOT the same as FDA approved) will transfer the liability to the company, school, private entity that is requiring the employee, student, patron to inject themself with a therapeutic that has the potential to cause serious side effects, including death. In other words, require me or my kid to get the jab, I/they get a life threatening or QOL altering side effect, & I will sue you. I may not be able to recover damages from the vaccine manufacturer, but bet your ass there are lawyers salivating over future class action law suits. Check current VAERS reports. There are risks to taking this & many are significant. Informed consent MUST be given in each and every instance of administering or coercing the jab. (Nuremberg) AND companies, schools etc may be facing FTC violations for enticing, or strongly encouraging (promoting, giving away donuts, $$, right of entry) that someone take the jab.