The Competition Thanks You Gibbs & Portch

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2020 at 6:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well.... we made Sunovion a success until Gibbs (pharma reject) and Portch (Too stupid to have a conversation with) made blind ZS changes to our market. Everyone knows ZS doesn’t know what they are doing when making territory cuts. Why is Portch still here anyways? He should have retired a long, long time ago. He is way over his head. Gibbs thinks he knows what he is doing by repeating what he has done at every company he has been at. Takeda ring a bell??? He screwed that company up then ran away to create another Shit Show at another company. That seems to be his MO. Way to go Jackasses for taking the #1 CNS team in the industry that was happy, driving sales numbers and made them instantly panic, scramble and paranoid. Those that weren’t laid off will now be actively looking because you douche bags have no idea what you are doing and don’t dare to ask for input. Kiss your sales numbers good bye!! Kiss your market share good bye!! Way to go. You will both be known as the 2 idiots that took Sunovion down. Congratulations - Thankful that I got a severance and can move away from this nightmare of a place.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What type of severance package for Neuro reps? Such a bummer that ZS is involved. They r terrible and incompetent.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gibbs is a sorry arse mofo.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#1 hahahahaha yea

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard 10 weeks plus a week for every year. I know what’s left of our team are already looking. Trust. Is. Gone.

the timing of it is beyond me. Launch fail.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened at Takeda?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck. No one is going to be hiring reps during a pandemic when most can’t do their job and are just sitting at home collecting a paycheck.

Market will be flooded. Companies (and clinics) may learn they don’t need reps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another ignorant Individual shares their thoughts. NOTHING in any industry can replace a face to face sales process. Many have tried but always come back to a sales person.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1 on that. I was passively looking before, now all of my time goes into looking. Perfect time to do it, just enter calls and meet the metrics, but don’t bother doing the work. By the time they figure it out, I’ll be off to a new job. Thanks retaining me and paying me to look for a better gig!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You fit the rep profile of the reps that were targeted to be cut.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That not fair.
    Gibbs launched Optinose 3 years ago and they will sell $50M of the puffer this year.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for those thoughts Mrs Gibbs but hubby is a dilweed.