The Good, the Chad, & the Ugly

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2019 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The Chad" treats people like garbage and has the entitlement of the spawn of Trump.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad is an untrustworthy, worthless, fat, unsanitary, disgusting excuse for a person who steals from the people he calls his friends.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad will sell you a membership, renege on it's terms, yell at you for not buying enough of his "Chad Juice" and also deride you when you dare offer an opinion on the said juice.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad can be found living a parasitic lifestyle, sucking employees dry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the Chad?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad is a being that lives in the realm above the heavens and is worshipped throughout Rockville as god of gods.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone on board the crashed train survived. It's only possible with the blessing of The Chad.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This some weird sh*t, even for a CP troll...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the end The Chad is terrible, they are fake, they only say what you want to hear and then take it all away over and over.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C is for Cheater
    H is for Hypocrite
    A is for Asshole
    D is for Disappointment

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left unattended The Chad will become skid marks.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad is someone that can not be trusted, betrayer, once called a narcissist, once defended and now.... Has only proved themselves as the biggest narcissistic person to ever have existed. Though supportive hearts have said otherwise.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When measuring the package The Chad will always include The Chad in the measurement.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hurt you sis? And don’t say The Chad. I’m legit concerned about your mental well being.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please be courteous and wipe I can smell your chad from here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious daddy issues

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the Chad seeing anyone? I am looking to go on a casual date with the Chad.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When attempting to court The Chad one must accept, that The Chad will take but does not reciprocate.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A one person play on Broadway?..Perhaps a John Mulaney short on SNL? . A Tony? Or perchance, A CHAD!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just stop. Congrats you made me say there’s 2 cats in that picture. But for real, its weird.