The Good, the Chad, & the Ugly

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2019 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad will always come back to break you and tear you down for their own self benefit and employment. Above all The Chad exists to silence critics.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Critic exists to be sad. He wishes he could be optimistic but The Critic can’t, because he is so sad. The Critic will always bring down what he can’t be apart of.

Fun game, thanks for starting it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP, I think I’m in a serious relationship with the Chad, but I’m not sure. He says he loves me, but how can I tell? I’d like to think this could be the real thing and we could be married someday, but this other Chad is asking me out, starting in January, and he has a much nicer car. What do you think I should do? Serious replies only, no negativity please.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See I hired this Critic. They seemed like a good person. You know, someone who wanted be a part of something bigger than them. But The Critic can fool you. The Critic will tell you in an interview everything you want to hear. The Critic will happily take your paychecks for many years, but the second things go sour... The Critic turns on you. Worst part is, you want to help The Critic, but the The Critic doesn’t want to be helped.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha you want to help the critic? You’re a RD... you have no real power, Chad

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP, the new Chad told me to call him Brad. Do you think that’s okay? He takes me out to dinner and I never even have to share my meal. I’m not even sure how I feel about the Chad anymore. He says if I stick around he’ll take me to Vegas. But he never seems to want to get off his couch. Brad actually has tickets and is going to pick me up in his fancy car. When I talk to the Chad, all he does is put me down and tell me I’m nothing without him. I think I have a future with Brad, but I’ve spent a lot of time trying to make things work with the Chad. I feel so confused, but the Brad is clearly doing things the Chad will never do, even though he reassures me it’s only a matter of time. What do you think I should do?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drop the Chad and get with Brad, no need to feel sad

Given chad all I had, but he started treating me bad

That’s it why I signed with brad, and oh my oh my I’m so glad

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad will always come back to break you and tear you down for their own self benefit and employment.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the Chad use the b card first or go right to the g card?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad uses neither and pays the average cash cost of $857.00 for TXR. The Chad doesn't have time to wait weeks for the pharmacy to fill his script.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad is life's little and big disappointments all wrapped in one.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad has a tendency to tell stories that are completely untrue to perpetuate lies about people he claims are his friends and lies about his own life to elicit emotions, like sympathy and envy, from his own friends.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Chad touches the ceiling but is only a centimeter thick.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chad is sounding more and more like a SE Zone RD

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re all like that. The whole company is full of clones

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such whiney little kids. You have a better job than 99% of the world but will only complain complain complain.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I personally hate “then leave” guy. But for real. You’ve made your point. By still complaining all you are doing is making yourself look weak and like someone who is unable to control their emotions. It’s time to be an adult, and make a decision. You either find a new gig or make the best of the one you have. Or at least quit taking shots at the one you have. But what do I know? Apparently I’m a Chad.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider yourself fortunate Padawan. For you are more likely to witness a snow leopard in the wild than have The Chad announce himself.

All bow and hail to The Chad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem like you might be depressed or a looney.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There may be two sides to every story but you're still The Chad in both of them.