The PROBLEM is FLEMMING

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2020 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow...Flemming will destroy your company and culture- then put most of you on the street!

I know. Ex-Shire Employee.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure how a manic person in a constant state of psychosis got appointed to be Galderma’s CEO

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares. We have Winlevi

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fleming is like a hurricane, turbulent and leaving a path of destruction behind him. Irreversible damage done to Galderma.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True! The guy is a two faced, back stabbing asshole. He manages upwards while terrorizing all the ones he didn’t hire. He has a few favorites ...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Literally wasting time and money flying people across the country to perform for him. Unchecked power is toxic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fleming’s pony show = territory disruption x10

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming is pure tragedy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fleming thinks he’s above everyone and everything but he’s just a sad coward

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming is a bully and acts like one. A lot of bullies are people who were bullied themselves. It's just that now that they're in a position of power they feel comfortable to prey on the weaker.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could it be that you do not know the difference between a good Leader and a bully? An incompetent subordinate often times has issues with differentiating between the two.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that most of the people on this site just complain. Getting tired of hearing all the complaints which makes me wonder if they, and not Fleming are the problem?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s happening at Galderma is soul destroying. Employees are complaining based on facts. So many share the same opinion, it cannot be an isolated case of frustration. Maybe you are so far from the “top” that you do not realize what’s going on (yet).
    The more intelligence you have, the more you will hate this place and the leaders destroying Galderma. Intelligent people move on. I guess I am not that smart yet, but I am looking for a new job.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth is, you don’t see the bigger picture because you are blinded by your ignorant bliss.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simon Kjaer - what a captain and leader! Fantastic role model. Fleming should take an example from his fellow Danish compatriot.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re reading this wondering if the other posts are pure cafepharma nonsense, very few are, most are based on true facts.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming & Thomas touch anything, it's bound to turn to dust and coal.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flemming is an educated sociopath who thinks his shit don't stink. Arrogance beyond belief. He cares for no-one except himself. He uses people and throws everyone else under the bus who doesn't meet his ivy league standards.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His so called A players are running Galderma into the ground. Business is dying in many markets.