The WORST company to work for

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2011 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

need I say more?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Actually wish you'd said less.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You CC grads are getting your brains beat in, in the real world, huh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double Dipping is the cure for any kind of discouragement you may be going through. All jobs can be frustrating at times. All companies in this industry offer different sets of frustrations, but they fade away while Double Dipping. Your goals change, and you find yourself bogged down less because your goal is now centered around increasing your immediate income.
    I have been Double Dipping for over 2 years now, and it is easier than you think. Try it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a horrible company, BUT people like you, Double Dipper, make it harder for us who just want to go to work and do our one and only job. Yeah, this is a job, not a career. Karma...what goes around comes around. Please keep your dirty little secrets to yourself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I simply just try to make people aware they do have a choice.
    I did NOT start this thread: The WORST company to work for. But it is "sad" to feel this way.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard about someone trying to interview with Warner Chilcott to get out, but there is an agreement that they are not to talk to anyone from Watson and vice versa. What else doesn't management tell the salesforce?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this the worst company to work for. I just got a offer for a sales position. I wished I saw your post earlier to ask?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just ignore the Angry Trolls on this board .. they are pathetic, self-loathing losers. Watson is a terrific company to work for - take the offer. Good Luck to you !!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above quote is from a Lying Troll. I am not a pathetic, self-loathing loser, just one of the many Watson victims. Watson has purged their sales forces of very effective sales people to lower their costs, hiring new people for about 18-24 months. Then the company will set you up for a Performance Improvement Plan no matter how well you have performed. You will then be invited to leave by H.R. Sally, saying "things are just not working out" and you will be gone, like the rest of your Angry Troll predecessors. And the "Good Luck" applies to all who are desperate enough to need to work for this company for a couple years. Just remember that you were forewarned; that is more than most Watson victims got.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is right on the money. If this is your 1st pharma job; take it. If not, then look elsewhere. Also, pharma sucks...collecting signatures and catering food to obese staff.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The work is typical pharma work - right? Are there anything else that stands out that make it a bad place to work? It is a growing company. Why did they want to get rid of sales reps or employees? Thanks for sharing your experience.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This shitshop sucks major cock.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am fairly new, like most people here *for a reason* because turnover is HIGH. So, I have a couple of questions to put out there...What is more important to your managers...perfomance, or time stamps? Mine focuses on the first sig, time gaps, and last sig. Is micromanaging more common than not here? I honestly want to do well and business is growing, but this guy seems to be here to look at my schedule and not my perfomance or help me to grow. Maybe managers should have their internet cards taken away and ride with reps Monday-Thursday, like most decent companies, and office days on Friday. Mine spent today (Thursday) doing whatever, looking at everyone's schedules, calling and bullying them, but he told his boss that he was discussing mid-year reviews. Honest thoughts?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a koolaid drinking lying troll making that above statement. The truth is that Watson purges sales representative after 18-24 months and this has been happening since 2007. Watson seems like a terrific company until your time is up and you receive a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) which will render you on probation until the allotted time and you are invited out the door. If you take the offer, just have a place to land when your time is up in about 18-24 months. And don't complain when they boot you or you will be another one of those Angry Trolls, just another in a long line of pathetic, self-loathing losers who trusted Watson and were burned for being so naive. But at least you were warned.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run as far and as fast as you can to stay away from this company.

Pathetic, self-loathing loser who once took that offer, what a mistake!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a growing company that once had over 400 sales people. How many are there now? Other than moving sales representative out the door after 18-24 months regardless of past performance, lying about sales representatives to management and lying to the sales representatives as a matter of daily discourse, I can't think of much that would taint the atmosphere at Watson. Their managers (are there exceptions?) have learned that lack of integrity well. But they want to keep their job. Getting rid of sales reps keeps the force "fresh" (and ignorant of past company indescretions) and costs lower.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't take this job if it is your first or third. If you have the WATSON BLEMISH on your resume you are doomed. Go with a major company, not an also ran.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt about it. Watson is universally recognized as a pus filled boil by doctors, recruiters, competitors, and all that are aware of the lowest common denominators who work here. Ignorance truly is bliss. How is a newbie supposed to realize that they are doomed to sub mediocrity when you accept employment here. I have had docs tell me repeatedly to get thefuck away ASAP. They are all right. This is not meant to be shocking, funny, or rebellious. Toxic management, schlock products, no future.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Management Troll who lied in the above message is leaving out the info that Watson hires reps for an 18-24 month stint and then lets them go for no reason. You might ask why there are so many new people on board. It probably keeps overhead low.