The WORST company to work for

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2011 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a reasonable post. Watson is the cancre soar of this industry. I hear my docs laugh about ourshit products everyday, no surprises here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU, you illiterate Turd! You are a 'soar' on Cafe Pharma.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so angry? You sound like the inside of my anal canal when I release my load.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well duh! Don't put your head between your legs when you dump and people MIGHT stop calling you a shithead

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watson is a fantastic company. The silent majority at Watson are very happy. The Angry Trolls and "Sky Is Falling" crybabies that inhabit CP are not long for Watson, are lousy at their jobs, and will deserve it when the axe falls on them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company has a C sucker of the year award. Congrats you have won this hands down. My compliments.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company has a C sucker LOSER of the year award. Congrats you have won this hands down. My compliments, LOSER!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and it's because we have the WORST VP in the industry. Griffin, loves chaos, keeping people nervous on plans, and high turnover. He does this so people are to worried about themselves and not realize how horrible of a leader he is. PLUS! It's a built in excuse for VP's to defend poor performance. Choose either a) we have so many new hires, we aren't getting traction. or... b) we have alot poor performers we can't get rid of fast enough - they are killing sales. See? Trick of the VP Trade mastered by Griffin!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My honest and sincere advice to all:
    Just find an additional job to work. Don't get upset with Watson. Don't let your blood pressure rise. Don't question what bothers you about this company. Don't be afraid.
    Simply Double Dip! You can, and it's so easy! It almost actually relieves stress, because your efforts are re- directed, and even if you were to lose a job, you can still rely on the other job, and again place your efforts into Double Dipping. I have Double Dipped for almost 3 years now, and I tell you it is most rewarding! I don't get bogged down with company directives. Everything is accepted- taken in stride!