Their checking their lists...

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2021 at 1:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think those men care about us? They don’t. They lied on stage in Dallas when we launched Rhopressa and the Salesforce. They said how we were a family and things would be different at Aerie than at other companies. We were all so excited and we all believed them. They were right. Aerie is different. It is worse than the other companies. Moral is so low here. The way good reps are treated here is the worst in industry by far.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would join with others

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her team at Allergan banded together and got her demoted. Because of stuff just like this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...OR, just, I don’t know, maybe do your f - - - ing job!!!! Maybe a little less time on CF. “Good reps” do not get fired/asked to resign. If you’re not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about. Those of you that just whine and bitch because people are starting to see through your BS. I hope they continue holding people accountable and looking into everything. You really think you’re not going to get caught? And for the slanderous big tough anonymous social media bullies...just keep on posting. Can’t wait until you are made an example of. Your bullshit allegations are pissing off people...and not MZ. She doesn’t give a F- - - about your cowardly words.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good leaders do not see the need to micromanage their people and enforce a culture of distrust. These tactics only serve notice that the person in question can only manage a standard of activity based metrics and lacks the capacity and the confidence to motivate properly. This is a well documented fact that is identified through all brands of executive function and leadership development. You won't find any evidence anywhere that shows going through call logs, expense reports or metadata improves the performance of a group of individuals. Your compensatory gesture of menace is a guarantor of its lack. And your assumption that anyone who has an issue with this is merely an underperformer only furthers the depths of your misperception.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen and Awomen

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!!! And thank you!!! Someone out there gets it... Give her/him Maria’s job because she has no clue...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get off your high horse. Unfortunately you believe what you say and are in management. Sounds like a Noel or Maria response. We know the truth actually does bother both of you. You openly talk about it with reps what people are saying and then you try and get CP to take down the posts. Maria has DM’s asking their reps about CP posts and if they are writing them. Lol. Who does that? Answer: Maria. and her bestie Noel, Eric, and the low IQ Joe are dumb enough to actually do it. Reading the truth actually does bother Maria otherwise she wouldn’t have her managers policing the site and openly talking to their reps about. Think I’m lying. Make some phone calls Vince and Tom. Southeast is a shit show and everyone is scared because if they wanted to get rid of any one of us they could find some bs reason to do so. We are tired of kissing Maria’s ass just to stay on her good side.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken truly like an obedient MZ stooge. I love the “do your job” BS.
    Yes, gonna hump it out their and put in 110% effort for our leadership who loves us so. And especially since the Q1 numbers are looking so attainable. Piss off stooge. If we wanna bitch & moan on CP, we damn well will! No go kiss MZ butt.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh maria is mad... believe me... she hates that people are finally realizing who she really is and has brought it up to several people including me... I pretended to feel for her and told her no one really thinks that way about her. I have to lie to her. I can’t afford getting on her bad side. I need my job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t get it. Instead of coming on CP and trashing all of these people, go strait to the top. If you all have evidence then go to HR. Do you think HR is going to open a case based off an anonymous website? No. Things won’t change unless you step up and present your info. I would go to the head of HR... not the current person who doesn’t return calls or do their job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evan, I wish I could send this directly to you but like so many others here in the Southeast I fear that speaking out in the open about this will get me fired. Many of us don’t even feel safe voicing our concerns on the recent survey for fear of being identified and fired. I believe that you and the rest of senior management have no idea of the BS and bullying that goes on here. There is even fighting among the managers! Noelle, Joe & Eric are classless and demeaning individuals that need to go! We are spoken down to, harassed and not treated fairly.
    This has been going on since we lost our amazing RD, David.
    Please reach out to us and ensure that if we speak up, we will be protected. We only want the best for this organization and each other. This suffering had gone on long enough!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe does not bully. Not smart enough. He says what Maria wants him to say. Maria is the problem. I always thought Eric was pretty cool. The other 3 are no good. I will never be honest on those “anonymous “ surveys.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR has been contacted by a number of individuals. Nothing is done. They are a major part of the problem and obviously condone the behavior.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heads are gonna roll from this thread. Oh boy. Emergency management meetings are probably being held right now!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t feel sorry for any of you. We had surveys sent out. If you had issues you should have spoken up. If you felt it wasn’t anonymous because it asked what district you could have lied. If you want things to change stop being a sheep. You’re part of the problem.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! You stick your head up, you get it chopped off. What corporate la la bull shit do you think you’re selling here? Those surveys are a joke. They’re meant to please leadership, the board and shareholders and to try and stay out of the cross hairs of federal regulators. Get a life, dumb ass!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much sums it up for me and so many others.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t speak up at this place without getting put on “the list”. Once on the list they track every move you make and soon you are off “the list” and unemployed. That is Maria’s game plan.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell is that you moron? So this BD is the reason Maria makes poor decisions treats her reps the way she does and half her team does not respect her and is tired of her bullying. Nice try Maria. Own up to it. We all know you and your buddies monitor the site. You should stop talking about it. Word has spread.