There will be no VBU lay offs

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 7, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody should worry about any layoff in the VBU. Anyone with half a brain who can sell has already left OR is currently looking for a job. Only the morons with their eyes wide shut think the VBU is the place to be. And before you say it, I am already out of here. The only people who should stay are people close to retirement. Kim Saunders and all the managers know they don’t need to lay anyone off. Sales reps are leaving in bunches. Layoffs isn’t the VBU’s problem. Trying to retain top talent is their problem. My old team is literally full of a bunch of idiot with no life pretending to be decent human beings.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left this year as well, and for a better paying job at a company that truly values its employees and empowers them. The VBU turned into a complete garbage division towards the end of my tenure there. Complete micromanagement, no trust, and ridiculous asks that led to absolutely no positive results. The leaders were extremely toxic narcissists with no leadership talent what so ever. What stinks is that most people like myself were extremely passionate about selling vaccines and their impact, but that passion was sucked out by leadership and the environment. Already added years on my life by leaving....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I’m job hunting right now and can’t wait till I get an offer so I can get out of this crap hole. Manager is a complete idiot. Just creates more useless work everyday. Every other day he sends out some stupid email or two. Complete Micromanager. Wish you all the best where you are and glad you got out of this hell hole. I’m right behind you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There may be layoffs where reps are overlapping and also a decrease in the management from what I’ve heard. It is a shit show. Good luck to all looking for other careers.