Thinking of IVing for a rep position...

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honest feedback please.

Pros and Cons of Watson?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a good co. to work for, unless you will be double dipping. If you have ample pharma experience, you won't be happy here.
    I have been double dipping for almost 2 years, and I don't treat this job seriously. Double dipping is fairly easy to do here. You may want to consider this approach!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watson is a great place to work. Great culture, benefits, and salary. I truly feel valued as an employee. Senior management is great, they are always leading us down the right path to hit our numbers! Apply today!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Whom it May Concern: Here is a perfect example of a goo swilling kool aid drinking management imbecile. Read these boards people, how much of a dummy do you have to be to take this nonsense seriously. This is the furthest from any productive company. It is a generic schlock house who believes they play ANY role in the REAL world of therapeutic Brand meds. This moron poster is what Watson is 'smoke and mirrors", the most unethical, unprofessional, unsanitary group of ratbastards assembled in one company. Laugh at my remarks if you may, just ask any MD,PA, Nurse, etc. about brand, and Watson in general in anytown USA, and you will hear the gospel. This shithole is groung zero for toxic fallout. End of story!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that knows this company knew the post was just sarcastic. I thought it was funny. How could you not have a sense of humor if you work here. If you don't laugh, you will cry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're thinking of IVing for a rep position at Watson hook up an IV to your arm with straight whiskey....you'll need it bro.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer Kettle One. Does that give me the inside track with management?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to suc, swallow, rinse and repeat and you will have a fighting chance. Now, start sucking biatch.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, they all suck down Grey Goose until it reeks from their pores.

Also, you do not know much about the vodka you prefer...it is spelled Ketel One...friggin' dummy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They (mgrs) were on the single malt scotch kick for a while. I guess the $1,500 bar tabs were being scrutinized more closely.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DONT DO IT

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must have been drunk when I was trying to read the label. All the letters ran together....friggin' dummy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, single malt scotch for the guys. The dumb broad managers drink pomergranate martinis. Such a waste of good vodka...dumb broads.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, what's the starting salary for a tenured rep starting at Watson? Overall annual comp?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

150k-200k