This company is a joke!

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 5, 2020 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an absolute joke these people are at Acadia! I have seen jobs reposted 5 times!!
    Applied to multiple positions everytime and had a few initial interviews then nothing. Jobs were reposted and I reapplied for and was rejected in less than 20 minutes lol ! I know many who have had the same experience with Acadia and I would never work for these idiots if I were contacted. They have shown they have no idea what they are doing. Good luck to those who have decided to take the conditional offers!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got my offer, at it was seamless. Sorry buddy, they just didn't want you. It seems as if you are a joke!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seamless offer here too. I cannot wait to start!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to you as I am sure, by your response, you're exactly what they are looking for! The perfect rep!!
    Oh, btw, when is your start date?? FDA approve the drug yet?? PDUFA date in April??? It seems the joke is on you??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to agree with original poster and wonder why Acadia keeps reposting the same jobs.

This is the fifth or sixth time since July they have been posted, and its all the same jobs. Either they are continuing to interview candidates after they have made offers or they like wasting candidates time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The jobs they are reposting are Neuroscience. LTC already , 1 currently working (initial LTC reps ). Expansion LTC reps will start in Jan/Feb. It seems to me the neuroscience initial sales team may be the wildcard . The studies for additional indications didn’t meet its efficacy metrics . But there are two divisions and drug is already being promoted for current indication . But the “All dementia related hallucinations indication “ is the April PDUFA.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called trying to get new approval for a drug and hiring a new sales force during a pandemic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes , you are so correct !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I got an Offer in November for a Neuro rep position Have heard nothing about start date. Any word on when we will start?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The writing is on the wall with how this company rolls. Unless you are jobless, I’d be extremely careful here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is now 11 weeks before the PDUFA date for the new indication (April 4). I have been extended an offer, but not given a start date. You would think there will be a number of weeks of training involved in our onboarding. As well, we will need a couple of weeks of notice to give to our current employers before we move over to Acadia! I think the math is not adding up. We should have heard something about a start date at least by now....unless something is not working out I have to admit that I am getting worried!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have a job currently and are you paid fair market value based on your experience? If you can answer yes to these 2 questions, I’d stir clear of this circus.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steer clear

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same. Got offer for LTC role around the same time. Was expecting a Jan/early Feb start date. Getting worried. I passed on another gig in favor of this because Im excited to sell this product for DRP.

Wondering if I made a mistake and should start interviewing again.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For your sake I hope you’re just trolling to stir the pot and truly not turning to this site for your career counseling.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you getting a paycheck from them yet? then WTF are you turning down others offers for? You sound FOS and dumb

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you wont be laughing when you meet some of the new managers that were hired. Get your hankies out cause you gonna be crying.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you say that be specific please

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales managers in this company have been hired with never being a salesperson and have never managed a sales team. Pray for DRP indication!! Depression was supposed a slam dunk also?? $55.00 a share is looking pretty good, we will never get over $80. So so SAD