Thoughts on Novartis oncology layoffs 2021?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2020 at 1:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You missed the entire point of the post—pclub was just the confirmation needed that the hiring decision was a good one. The so-called pclub winner her first year is now a director.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve talked to numerous oncology hiring managers recently and they mentioned that many of the pharma reps they’ve hired have outperformed the experienced oncology reps, because they can just flat outsell them. Nothing worse than listening to Obnoxious oncology reps that think they do something different than the rest of us and in most cases CANNOT sell! ....oh, and be careful what you wish for In your little protected selling space, Oncology access is sooooo bad that it’s only a matter of time until most of you are on the street anyways.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the op here on this, but i do know this is true since i went to training with the hiring manager who hired her. Just goes to show you that if you have talent you find a way. Rock on girl...and kudos to you #womeninpower

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fuck off!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i love to bein #womeninpower

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please get over yourself ! You are not that important !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are jealous bc maybe you didn’t win pclub your first year or ever. What’s up with negative people who are part of the problem. It’s good to know you can throw out profanity like a teenager. What a jerk and miserable person he/she must be.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These people think they were born with Oncology experience. A good rep can sell in any disease space. This is not rocket science.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Came over from neuroscience been kicking everyone’s butt since I started of course that was over 10 years ago. If you can sell, you can sell

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree