Tim, Heather is it true?

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2021 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard that you fired a leader in this company while they were going through the most unimaginable tragedy that any person can go trough. How can you do this to someone who made a decision to make esperion a part of their life? You are souless and make esperion an absolutely souless place.

I just cant believe what I heard. I just cant believe this.

I listened to all hands and really felt that Tim didnt care a bit about what employees felt. Ashley gloating like a teenager. But I could deal with a leadership team I dont respect.

But I cant deal with evil people I cant and wont.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate you being discreet. Can you share any more info? My heart is breaking right now. I have seen how they have treated TM’s last year so I’m not surprised. I feel terrible.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have heard rumors of this. Can you expand on your post. Nothing would surprise any Esperion employee at this point.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also heard about this. If you are in the filed, ask your area directors.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a great fucking company!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing culture going on at Esperion. The place to work!! Wait until the earnings report comes out and you will see things get real hysterical.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If what I hear is true, these both need to leave the company immediately. The board has to be told. Investors have to be told. This is insanity to do this to someone. Forget the hiring process and the stock. This is the main issue here

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well done to whoever started this thread and put it out there.
    " while they were going through the most unimaginable tragedy that any person can go through" is as accurate as you could be, and this was the worst act on the part of a manager that I have heard of in my 20+ years in business. There are no words for what was done, and the timing of it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care to elaborate?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The insensitivity at Esperion on this matter is beyond comphrension. Absolutely disgusting on what's happened.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what I have heard. I leader in this company lost a child. During the very early days of the tragedy, a decision was made to continue with the firing. I don’t know who knew what but apparently hr definitely knew. Any more questions?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Esperion has no soul. The decision makers should rot in hell.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should report this to EEOC. It’s a hell of a toll on a man, and if this had been going on long then it’s not only sad but unfortunate and in opportune.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get an attorney, contact EEOC, and by all means get the media involved so this can be brought to light. I understand this a very private matter and a painful one but this was horrific in what Esperion did.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m trying to get more information. But I agree. Maybe the press for this one.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Let's teach these dictators a lesson.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a whole other issue. Zero diversity in leadership here. ZERO

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diversity.... lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we all need to have a clear understanding of esperion. This is not a public company, esperion is Tims company.

He will fire whoever he wants to with no warning. This includes HR and compliance so no one is safe or can protect anyone

He set travel policies only for himself so he travels like the king he thinks he his but on one else can

Raises and bonuses are only approved by Tim. Many years employees get 50% of bonus while Tim collects 100% (look it up)

He surrounds himself with family member employees to keep a tight grasp on what is going on.

There is a major fear in esperion right now that any zoom call can be Tim and Heather firing you no warning no notice

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.

This speaks to a Fowl culture.

Right foul and your cursing ?