UroGen Pharma

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UroGen hired Regional Managers and are just starting to hire Territory Business Managers across the country. Anyone have a phone screen or face to face interview yet? any idea of comp? Looking at interviewing for role in Northwest but not sure if worth investing my time as not much info.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea on what the product is?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Urology oncology product which looks like some sort of gel. Looks like a Q1 launch. My friend spoke with a manager and was told base of 80 and total at plan of 130K with car allowance of 550 plus mileage. Seems very low to me

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That comp is incorrect, it is lower but they dangled higher bonus if drug does well when rolled out. I tuned him out after I heard how low comp was. He was also arrogant as well. No thanks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is incorrect, comp is quite good but no decisions for awhile

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO COMP SUCKS AND YOU ARE WRONG

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not great but should be able to make 150k

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comp could be better but i've seen worse. Has anybody gone far enough in the process to share if they offer RSUs, benefits? etc?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any owrd on offers?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tentative offer..110k base with total comp of 155K at plan and $600/month car. start date January 15th.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meh. I’ll stay put thanks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a company that wants to do it on the cheap. Managers are already frustrated as they are realizing this isnt what they signed up for. They want to pay nothing in base, you purchase your own car with several restrictions. The goal for launch will be so high no one will make a bonus check. Do not go here!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed for a leadership role in the summer. I was not moved on and disappointed. Seemed like a great opportunity. Now I feel like I dodged a bullet.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, this is one to surely pass on. Want specialty reps for primary pay

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy crap that is low for an oncology product, and a launch!

I could see giving a newbie a shot and offer 110 base, but min base for oncology is 130. IC target shouldn't be any lower than 40 either. Yikes. A hard pass on this one.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparantly it's the NSD, he thinks this drug will sell itself as it's an unmet need. He doesn't realize that even though it's for a select group of patients, the Urologist will use it for patients beyond the upper tract. He will find out you get what you pay for. About 3 months into launch things will implode. A good launch is more important than trying to fix it later.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The NSD is a Baffoon and will ruin the launch of this drug. This industry is filled with incompetent individuals. The NSD is the example. The management team has sent several qualified individuals to him and he has nixed them all. You get what you pay for, individuals are taking a risk to be here and you don't want to pay. I'm embarrassed I took a management job here. Upper Leadership needs to fire the National Sales Director. He has never sold a Buy and Bill product and he will fail this organization. Just because you've been in the industry a long time doesn't mean you can do the job. What's the price of Urogen failing? One NSD will change the direction for all of us. Ferring is already attempting to grab the people we already interviewed. I hate incompetent people. Urogen will fail!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have a face to face yet?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like a disgruntled candidate who couldn't cut it in the final interview....Get over it and move on!! We know who you are..have a little dignity my friend