UroGen Pharma

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To add to the dump wish list:

BB
    SB — and his entire team = worthless
    A few TBMs as they are totally dead weight

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except the NAD, she’s untouchable and an actual resource to the field team. I hope she doesn’t get ran out like AB did for being good at her job. But the rest of of team, especially the VP and his puppet can kick rocks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are perfect for the job as you have ignored 20 pages of information describing the failings of this company! You must be hard up. The issues are ever present. You will work with very incompetent frms and rbms. But hey good luck!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No such luck! That lazy, crazy loser will remain till the bitter end. Maybe she has something going on with bb.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two resignations this week, Gulf Coast RBM and Ohio Valley MSL....can't wait for my day to come and get the hell out of UroShit! Why is no one talking about the fact that we have lost 5 of our 7 original MSL's and 2 of 7 RBM's, does that scare anyone but me? And over 10 reps have quit (2 great reps from that maniac bully RS team but she's protected by her cousin on the board and her boyfriends JB and BB) ,a CNE from the West and KAD Dir, but it is never communicated because they don't want us to know how many people are running for the hills and miserable. And we lost our training manager and sales ops person. They don't appreciate us or recognize how hard it is and JB thinks we are worthless when he is the worthless POS! I hope we all get out soon, this place is an embarrassment, no money to be made with this ridiculous goal, stock is a joke, and our customers are even questioning the poor leadership, saying we need to get out now. JB thinks he has all these great relationships while customers are literally laughing at him behind his back and his desperation for business. That idiot is going to end up in an orange jumpsuit if he doesn't watch it...the board should know how he's making promises to customers that he is in no position to keep. CCO title has gone to the midgets head!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are the incompetent RBMs and FRMs? Please inform us so we can begin the removal process.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read above and you will find your question has already been answered multiple times #428 post

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Putting the Drama aside....

$8 million in sales in Q4.

Any guesses on Q1 sales?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And....????

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And..... RBM Disgruntled is now gone and RBM Delusional remains....... for now

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the company did $ 8 mil in Q4, what is the guess for Q1sales?

Why is the stock only at $20 and change?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is interested in acquiring a tiny company with $8/quarter sales. Companies are often bought as an entrance into oncology. We are urology. No one wants a 450 million dollar market cap non oncology company. Especially with the shit show we have in leadership.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I stumbled on this thread wondering how UroGen was doing. I interviewed for an RBM job in May 2019. Went through the process and ended up losing out to another candidate. I was truly bummed because I thought the gel delivery had great potential in this space. Looks like things are not going as planned based on comments here. Too bad. Maybe I dodged a bullet.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you dodged being married to the worst asshole you can imagine. Do a happy dance and drink!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So ... I can take this drug or I can get my kidney ripped out by a radical nephrectomy.... pretty easy choice.

so why are the SALES not going up?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cause our head of MA is an idiot and has screwed up reimbursement. But we will have “eaches” so don’t worry. Providers have no confidence of payment. His right hand tantrum throwing toddler is of no help. The head of sales could not sell you water if you were on fire. The field teams are great but can not make up for leaderships mistakes- which occur daily.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have a J code, why is reimbursement mentioned as an issue?

what is an “eaches” referenced above?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?!! You clearly must not work here. A code does not solve all problems— ever heard of bundling?