UROVANT SCIENCES

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 3, 2020 at 6:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tons of positions posted in the last week for this startup - looks like 2 per territory, one specialty and one LTC, however, they only require 2 years experience and prefer it be in Urology. This is telling because almost nobody just jumps straight into a Specialty Urology position and LTC is a beast that also takes a lot of experience, so they may be making a huge risk with hiring low experienced reps. Decent drug for OAB, later BPH and IBS. I'm concerned the only 2 years experience required is a red flag for LOW BASE. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 year requirement screams low base. And OAB sounds super boring. I see a lot of PCP call points and specialty only being a title.

It’s a job if you need one..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$145k and a Volvo S60 I was told.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent opportunity. Part of Dianippon Sumitomo which has deep pockets and supports it's subsidiaries. Don't discount the opportunity if you are looking for work

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 2 year threshold does seem really odd. Worth looking into though.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

from who? I mean, c'mon, let's help each other out here. that seems high with their cash on hand and burn rate.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t find any information that they are affiliated with Dianippon Sumitomo- I think you’re confusing them with another company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nassi, Christine and Donnie ...wish you well!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just Google Astellas cluster f#@$....

Run

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all pure evil! Ask how many lawsuits NA had to settle at Astellas??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s gonna be a complete cesspool! They could offer me 1 million a year and I would RUN with the leadership and managers they have brought in to this Company! I can’t even imagine the extent of Micro Management if hired into one of these positions. Nassi is bringing all his puppets from Astellas with him to this gig!! ITS GONNA BE A BRUTAL PLACE TO WORK!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP you are spot on !! All controlled by Nassi!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nassi, Christine, Donnie three of the most backstabbing pieces of shit horrible managers this industry has ever seen. Christine will spend more time on the phone with HR talking about her team than she will working with them. She is absolutely the most pathetic excuse for a manager there is and everybody that has ever worked for her will tell you the same so DO your homework unless you are just homeless and have to have a job. Donnie and Nassi will both act like your best friend only to stab you in the back and micro manage the ever living shit out of you. They will all do whatever in the hell Nassi wants them to do and bow down to his every word. Nassi is friends with the CEO so I’m sure he will be given power to do whatever in the hell he wants including hiring nothing but backstabbing ass kissing puppets that will do whatever he wants. None of these people can last a day out in the real world without each other. Just take a look at the MannKind and Astellas threads if you want to see just how bad they are. It didn’t take long for KARMA to catch up to them at Astellas and MannKind. It may take a little longer here because this Company is bringing ALL the Astellas rejects here and they have full power to hire and fire who they want including HR I’m sure so It’s gonna be an absolutely AWEFUL place to work!! Just make sure you have time stamped calls at 8am and 5pm and make damn sure you pay attention where you fill your car up with gas because Nassi, Christine and Donnie will regularly look at this information. I know multiple people who have been surprised by Nassi pulling gas receipts and calls and call times to try and get rid of reps. That told me all I needed to know about these micromanaging backstabbing pieces of shit!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would a person with solid numbers in primary care have a realistic chance at a role like this?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide any legit base pay range and target bonus range?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JR almost ran ALKS into the ground. There are better opportunities unless you are desperate

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know legit comp #s?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure they have started calling candidates yet so salary range hasn’t been determined, since just posted. PDUFA is later this year so probably looking to move slow.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princeton One is handling interviews that are starting this week with them and a hiring manager. No info on salary yet.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is the recruiter for this position?
    Do you have a name/number/email?