UROVANT SCIENCES

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 3, 2020 at 6:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask your mom....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point , how many are regretting coming here ?? I’m really questioning this place & direction it’s headed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shitshow

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea , so much for that hey we are a start up & want to build a strong culture with rep input etc... all it turns out is a metric driven company that pretends to be big pharma . Ironically exactly what they said they weren’t gonna be. Shut up sit down & do as your told. These metrics prove what success looks like ! Gotcha ....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is anyone surprised? Our leadership team all cut their teeth at pharma giants like Pfizer and Merck decades ago. That style is ingrained and will be there fallback every time. KPI, reach and frequency, verbatim messaging, share of voice, all strategic imperatives these dinosaurs grew up with. So fresh. So innovative. So exciting!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who here has been selling from the PI in the field?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s easier to choose joy and be thankful for a job than to be negative.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro you fuck yourself... you have no perspective

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Nassi for motivation

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s what’s clear we have a bunch of cowards as managers, many on this blog trying to defend themselves and who cares, no one. Cuz apparently a job is with sucking Dick

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WORD

Let’s be honest everyone in sales has to hear about forescast in a general chat, no some presentation. This is piece of shit . Shame the fuck on the leadership team

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well this wasn’t fun at all , I’m out ! Yep it was a really bad decision to come here. At least I found something else less micro management, but that wasn’t hard to find. Last one out , turn out the lights !!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you’re a troll or got canned bc your lazy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not hardly , I know of several reps in my area say the same. This is not what they said it would be & with the ridiculous metrics & too many generics don’t see this lasting long. Facts

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, sounds like you and the “several reps” you “know” have never worked hear. See you from a mile away.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you haven’t noticed the 20 plus pages of all the negative things about this start up , or your down on your knees for nas

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never worked hear?? you mean here genius? wow , you tell um oh wise one.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You both need to repeat middle school grammar class. Have you ever heard of a comma, genius?

“You mean here, genius?”

Don’t clap back if you’re an idiot.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think u have a bunch of Novo flunkies over there.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right , a bunch of flunkies here !! So this launch is going how well again ??