UROVANT SCIENCES

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 3, 2020 at 6:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bout not returning calls of his peeps and toking at night

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds about right. Complete absentee and empty suit. Mr. “Net Present Value” hasn’t done much but fail since he got bounced out of Pfizer (Agouron) in 2007 for sending out an enterprise wide email encouraging the promotion of the HIV drug Maraviroc with research naive KOLs before it was approved. SiteFOCUS much AR? You loser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership here has the Brains of a turd , ideas from 1997 & a me too piss myself less product . What’s not to love ??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are the RXs going so far?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I now work for this douche. Had no idea when I came to Urovant. Regret my decision.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not too well. None of my docs give a damn and the ones that have agreed to write tell me it’s the worst formulary coverage they can remember. Not sure what JR has been talking about - literally they have done nothing to prepare for this launch.

I’ve begged my way to 2 rx’s....And I may be leading the country.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah he may need to check the direction he is sending people....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CALL compliance and while your at it, call you know the CEO who doesn’t know he has a sales force

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has the same M.O. but at this point It’s weird to hear people on a call roll playing like that. I’m more new but isn’t that weird

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic AR desperation and direction in a new product launch. Do anything at any cost to get the ball rolling. This will catch up to him and the poop will roll down to the rest of us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this dreaded pace , how long till it implodes ? Another 4-6 months ? Cover my meds will work , yea right . Not when there is a dozen other easy to fill generics. And the data isn’t that great either.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do a Google search. My gut told me there was something wrong with Art during the interviews. Turns out I should have trusted my intuition.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but hate to tell you- Mangement team on west is a bunch on yes men. And let’s be honest if I listen again to a talk on diversity I want to quit# got a small family

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this place a dumpster fire or what?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A dumpster fire sprinkled with poo poo all over dipped in cat pee more like it

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AR brings death and failure everywhere he goes. Never mind the whole “diversity” push. He is one of the most racist POS I ever met. Not surprised to see him destroying culture at another company. Why can’t he look to the past and let go of shit that didn’t work before?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How soon until this place falls apart?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the current leadership & trending # I’d say another 4-6 months at best. There are territories with less than 15 rx . Obviously that doesn’t even pay for salary much less all the other parts of a reps benefit etc.. but yet leadership doesn’t care , they only focus on how much they can make then blame it in the reps & do layoffs. Never mind the fact it’s a 10 th ish to market me too drug , no coverage & clinically no real difference. By October they will start putting heavy pressure on reps , by thanksgiving rumors that are true about layoffs yet home office will deny & say business as usual. Etc .. you get the picture

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You knew all this and yet you took the offer?