Vaccine “Survey” ??!

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 28, 2021 at 9:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey everyone, just so you know, TO is just curious as to their employees vaccination status... it’s not an invasion of privacy AT ALL... yeah don’t worry, this definitely won’t be a criteria used during the next round of lay-offs.... No way!!! They’re not trying to decide if they want to make the vaccine mandatory or not... You crazy?! I really just hope they allow us to show what ethnic group & gender identity we belong to as well!! That way we can shove more unconscious bias training down those racist’s throats & hold hands at our participation awards ceremonies!! I LOVE corporate America these days!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is HIPPA not a law anymore?

There will be lawyers involved with this overreach

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

illegal to ask this. hippa violation

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen Fox Watchers - just do like the rest of your kind who no longer wear a mask and claim you had the vaccine. There is no proof that has to be supplied. Then you can catch the delta variant and use Amgen's medical insurance to while you claim it was Hillary's fault.

Bottom line, you and your type are not only idiots, you are thieves.

Go watch a Prager Video or a YouTube video and claim your'e an expert.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fox Watchers always gonna cry

Medical Doctor: don't touch that hot iron, you will get burned

Fox Watcher: you can't tell me what to do. I watched a Prager Video!

Medical Doctor: don't touch the hot iron

Fox Watcher after touching hot iron and getting burned: the Democrats did this!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100% that asking if you are vaccinated is a HIPPA violation. But for someone to say there have been a lot of issues with the vaccine is a bit misleading. Look at the overall population that has received the vaccine and then look at the rate of AEs. Don’t you do this everyday when you sell the products in your bag???

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything is not an insidious conspiracy you Qanon person!
    they are trying to asses reopening the campus, for in person work as well as reopening amenities such as the corporate gym.
    you don’t want to report your vaccination status, then don’t. It is optional. Stop being a conspiracy theory peddling tool.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They ask you to upload your vaccine record card in Workday if you’ve been vaccinated. To say that proof has to be supplied is just not the case.

Dennis Prager says hello.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. I support a person’s individual choice to be or not be vaccinated. Recent warnings around heart inflammation in adolescents and young adults have given many pause….and it’s their right to decide for themselves.

But a blanket statement that these aren’t safe doesn’t factor in the benefit. A friend recently told me “lots of vaccinated people are getting COVID.” When you look up the data it’s 0.008% of vaccinated people have gotten COVID. When 66 million have gotten vaccinated 0.008 can seem like a large raw number but the relative risk is tiny. Just another example of misusing data to fit a narrative.

I do find it weird that they asked for our vaccine status.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed let alone the fact that the covid vaccine is not even FDA Approved. Total violation to ask us this personal private medical information. Does not matter if you watch CNN or FOX news (hate when you losers always go there) bottom line you can’t ask this information!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just say you’ve been vaccinated- there is no way to prove or disprove

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who thinks this is a HIPPA violation is a simple minded idiot. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act was created primarily to modernize the flow of healthcare information, stipulate how personally identifiable information maintained by the healthcare and healthcare insurance industries should be protected from fraud and theft, and address limitations on healthcare insurance coverage. Guess what - you have to tell the state if your rug rats had their measles, polio and hepatitis vaccines before they can go to public and most private schools and that's not a HIPPA violation. Pull your head out of your rear.

Anyone who thinks this in unconstitutional in beyond an idiot and should be sterilized immediately to prevent their genes from diluting humanity. Go pull a copy of the Constitution and tell me about the section dealing with vaccines, which weren't invented until 125 years later.

Damnation. I am a hard core Republican but you people make me embarrassed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so let me get this logic -

a private company, Twitter, can decide who they want on their platform and it's somehow bad

but a private company, Baker Boy, can decide they don't want to bake a cake for some gays and its good?

and

a non governmental company like Amgen can ask if it's employees have been vaccinated but the Fox Watchers want to hide behind big government(HIPPA)? Though you guys didn't like regulation?

Go re-tweet some Ben Shapiro or Dr. Sammadi video.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just in from Reuters: Heart Inflammation after COVID-19 shots higher-than-expected in study of US Military

the VAERS website is a public site, check it out sometime

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the best comments I have seen on this site! Spot on.
    Amgen can ask for vaccination proof. It’s called Capitalism

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you state facts but the anti vaccination crowd are not intelligent enough to understand.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real easy to make one of those - trust me, I did

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same. These are the people we work with --at a pharma company? They don't seem to know a damn thing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never underestimate the stupidity of the Fox Watcher Crowd.

They claimed it was fake all along. Made up to hurt Bunker Boy.

Now they claim it was leaked from a lab.

It can't be both. It's either fake or it's real.

Just dumb, dumb people. You think they vaccinate their kids or let them die of measles?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There hasn’t been a measles death since 2015 in the US

7th day adventists and Amish are all dropping like flies