Viiv

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2020 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not one to complain but let’s have a candid chat about management. I have been successful in pharma for 20+ years. I get it that we need to sell and detail marketing messages. I have relationships with providers that I have known for 5,10,15 years. Now I am not going to look like a fool to a provider to say reward your patients, convince you etc
    My regional who has never been in HIV wants to meet providers and get relationships too. So now here we are in a virtual world and all of us scrambling for time on a virtual call. After the call I expect a thank you for introducing me etc I don’t need some BS coaching advice on my 5 minute call. I mean COME ON- are managers that lost that they can’t be human and need to be a puppet for the company.
    If you want the TAM’s to keep their relationships stop pushing these email metrics. Doctors are getting mad and opting out, reps don’t want managers on a call to destroy their time with a provider by criticizing your verbiage and marketing lingo. This is not how to build relationships in the real world. Stop wasting our time making this job that should be fun a nightmare.
    I am sure someone is going to say leave if you’re not happy. I love these providers and my job I just don’t respect the direction new managers to HIV are taking. This is not primary care. I want management to LISTEN to what doctors are asking for and FOLLOW UP on what they want. Stop wasting time worrying about me saying some stupid shit a marketing person who has NEVER been in the field with these customers and is creating unrealistic conversations to have with HIV providers. Stop making people publicly humiliate themselves on national calls. I’ll say it again, this is not real world, not reality especially in a virtual COVID environment. Meet the customers needs and requests. That is what customers want. Reward the frickin doctors by helping them with what they are asking for. Don’t come on a call and waste their time by forgetting what they wanted you to do. This is how we will win and this is how doctors feel support for their patients.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we can thank Fink

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The gift that keeps on giving

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to be candid with yourself. The doctors are NOT yours, the territory is NOT yours, the car is NOT yours and the products are NOT yours. All are assigned to you by the company you work for and the company calls the shots. Hey I don't like it either but I also put things in perspective. We can belly ache and tell them what we think but guess what, THEY DON'T CARE. The elites will run their company the way they see fit and we're just very well paid slaves to take orders.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with all the above comments. The fact remains that everyone wants to keep & justify their job, including management. But ticking off the customer is no way to do it. Maybe management just needs to take a back seat now or maybe it’s time to reduce them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True none of us own doctors, I don’t see anyone saying they do in any of these posts. They are simply saying managers jobs are to pull through the needs of doctors. Every territory has different needs. Some of these marketing tactics would destroy relationships if they were used. Know your business and customers. The managers need to do whatever they are told as well, but don’t just come a call to fill out a field trip report/ do something useful for business and follow through with customers needs. Or else a manager is seen as a waste of time for the customer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve Been doing this a long time, and do agree with your sentiment. Bottom line is we no longer have products that meet our customers needs. The days of being seen as a resource while selling Triumeq are over. With Dovato, Our customers are only seeing us now as a favor and they are scrambling to find a couple patients to use Dovato on as a favor and they pray they will take it every single day and not develop resistance.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true in my territory.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#7 Cant sell. Plain and simple. Dovato is a product that many patients can benefit from. The problem is that many of you can only "sell" products that are instant block busters. Listen, completely agree with you that our management team sucks! But to say our products do not have a place in our customers armamentarium is just false.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good try - it’s a dirty dog that will be lucky to ever hit a 5% market share - each patient will be given as a HCP gift only, one at a time.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5% market share is a billion dollar product in this market. Just sayin.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you want your doctor to prescribe a life sustaining medication for you as a “gift” to a drug rep? Or would you rather be on a product deemed the gold standard which are 3DR?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi! I am rep #3 of the 4-person pod! It doesn't really matter what my name is because we all sell the same things. Anyway, today I would like to set up an in-person lunch while my manager is on zoom!
    We are looking forward to a huge paradigm shift with two of our revolutionary two-drug regimens!
    Down the road we can chat about a buy and bill game changer shot in the buttocks, too!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get used to it sparky. 2DR aren’t just a temporary bandaid for your doctors to use while the company scrambles to find a new replacement to switch to then another new product to switch to.

Let the DHHS determine the gold standard, not some crazy person at a competing company that sends unethical meaningless fear driven studies to doctors that scare them about 2DR. Your company sucks.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to tell you this, but that “unethical” company doesn’t even talk about our drugs anymore. Our drugs have made us the laughingstock of the offices we go into. Why would anyone target drugs that have 1-2% of the market, when the old crappy products still have 5-15%? Humiliating

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ViiV was once an awesome place to work. Then GSK began to get involved. Just look at our leadership. Waterhouse, Baxter, Maier, and Barrett, all GSK heritage. So then Waterhouse and Baxter hire Fink. And just look at the disaster she has created! Infighting, TAM's literally stepping all over one another. Call metrics during a global pandemic. And the hits just keep on coming! Thanks GSK!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Finks playbook. She thrives with infighting and backstabbing. She's been able to hide her entire career by doing this . The more chaos and hatred you create it will keep management eyes off of you. When you are called in to explain then you finger point your way out of any situation. She loves to throw people under the bus. She has destroyed anything and everything she touched in her career. Why was she hired?????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sre humiliating and so are all the random TAMs that find excuses to blame other TAMs for wanting to work woth the same God damn doctors ! WTF everyone wants to do their job!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! No one argues that fact. The problem is that Fink went and hired an entire salesforce when one was not required. So while we are all trying to do our jobs, the customers are being overwhelmed! It's beyond moronic! We never needed a "DTG" team to promote an injectable. Never, never, never! Worse yet, both DTG TAM's and RSD's have been exposed. They know nothing about the HIV landscape, products or customers. After a year they still know very little. To listen them detail was painful during the switch launch. GSK & Fink have literally ruined the company! Such a shame!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I listened to my fair share of Dovato reps attempt to detail and they sucked. I was amazed at how bad they delivered messaging given the fact that many of them have been here for years. Pathetic excuse for sample droppers. Go make your fake calls and meet all your metrics. That’s all you Dovato assclowns know how to do. And your Regional managers are just as guilty. They are stuck in middle management hell trying to constantly outshine each other with their bogus success stories and sucking up to senior leadership. Lee and Andrea are glorified DMs that are not qualified to be in their roles. They couldn’t lead if their life depended on it. The arrogance they both exude is not welcomed nor is it justified. When in doubt let’s create a tracker and another spread sheet or better yet grade people on activity. That’s the way to “lead”. Great job you two as kissing morons. They need to go ASAP. Pathetic. Just plain pathetic.