Viiv

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2020 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And here we go sideways with the white people insults

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst part is, people are turning on each other, back stabbing, etc
    I guess this is what happens when you hire primary care level folks in-nothing but drama

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are turning on each other because after the Dovato launch failure it was made clear CAB needed to crush expectations. This dog is selling worse than Dovato, crazy. It’s now dog eat dog as to who will keep their job as GSK will surely cut a ton of fat.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here and am hanging on until I retire/early package. That is it.

That said, this was not the GSK I joined well over 20 plus. Of course things change, we know this. Of course I joined ViiV because it was supposed to be better.

Of course ViiV is no better than what I left. I am hanging on for each scrap.

Take it for what it is worth, that I am sad to remember Glaxo, Burroughs-Wellcome, Smith-Kline-Beecham, as separate entities. Again, this is sad and yes, I contribute to it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK killed ViiV - now we are big Pharma with shitty products

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its also hard to sell to IDs who are getting free drug for 10 patients for the real world studies...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True with Dovato - my HCP’s can’t even find 10 patients to put on CAB, even for free

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 months into w a launch without formulary coverage and limited access at pharmacies

people are judgemental with facts

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been in industry 30 years, every launch and product success is determined in the first 6 months. Every single time!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sometimes it works that way

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Class action law suit? Anyone want to look into it. Viiv can no restrict employees from interviewing. The employee handbook shows people workinf for 6months or 1 year are eligible. It is a civil lawsuit waiting to happen. HR is required to post jobs internally and there are laws during expansions on internal candidates. Let’s not let Viiv do this to us again. This is against the law to restrict internal employees from opportunities that they are qualified for.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will encourage everyone to go to your benefits and call the free attorney you have listed. Then find out what we can do a company to stop the unfair practices discriminating against internal candidates. This decreases moral and limits qualified candidates from opportunities. Most companies promote from within to create a atmosphere of development, support and growth opportunities. This is definitely a bad practice viiv started and needs to stop. They are greedy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. Decreases moral? Create a atmosphere of development? STFU.
    You can't do a thing about not getting an interview or promoted. We don't need legal counsel from a moron.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ViiV never seems to promote from within.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of worrying about this, how about focusing on the collapse of our market share in the HIV space? A little focus on better products and coverage would be nice, instead of getting our asses kicked

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its called equal employment opportunities learn about it and stop with your condescending views.
    Let’s see what can be done. You can not deny qualified internal people opportunities.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not what Equal Employment Opportunities is for. Just focus on delivering food, I mean bringing value to your prescribers. Armchair State School Rep Lawyer

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty rude comments and pathetic management. Not impressed with any decisions being made at Viiv

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will have CAB for PrEP by the year end - that will save us...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha- yes. Just like Juluca, Dovato, and CAB for treatment we’re going to “save us.”