1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean Cafephamra is censoring?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay FAR FAR AWAY!!!!. I was hired and then fired before I was out in the field. Wasn't even given a chance and the explanation was that it was company finances. Why in the world hire 25 new reps and fire 60% of the sales force a few weeks later? Take away, they have no business or moral compass! Wish I had read other posts before I passed up other legitimate opportunities and wasted 3 weeks with this SHADY company. Obviously they can't forecast their business a few weeks out which is dumbfounding and have no conscience or take other's lives into consideration. Not sure how the owners and management sleep at night!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone reading this thread, thinking about joining vikor, stay far away. And don’t believe Shorty Branch’s posts on here about people getting fired for not being able to cut it, not producing, etc. He looks to fire the producers above anyone else. He’s fired people that are doing 1,000/5,000/10,000 tests per month. You will never make money here. The only reps that do stay on are people that are so pathetic and dumb that they get marginal pay increases and a pat on the head and are told they’re special. For some folks that’s good enough I guess. Nothing you will be told during the interview process is true. It’s simply not normal for a company this small run by a short redneck in bright suits to have 47 pages of negative posts on CF.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bravo! Thank you!

Wait for after 5 and the more useless than t*ts on a boar Shorty to get in the cups. Does he really think that anyone believes for a second those posts aren't him

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That little shit ripped me off of 40k

Stay away !!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all abundantly obvious. Just make your own decisions. Do not allow this thread or any other to define a company or their owners.
    There are contracts for a reason. Negotiate beforehand. Be a good salesperson.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Lord! 10,000 tests a month?? Wow that’s a superstar with no job. Horrible

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Helloooo- 47 pages of THE SAME FEW complaining. How can educated people believe this? It’s disheartening.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing like having worked for an embarrassing precautionary tale. All you prospective employees take note, we're not the ones full of it here. The Amway salesman in kid's suits down front is.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quick! Shorty, hire and fire them so you can screw them over.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it's happening & unfortunately not everyone in the industry actually swims in this cesspool with the owner to know what's going on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shorty Branch was an Amway sales rep. Need I say more regarding his inability to have the least bit of shame? Everything Shortys involved in is a Ponzi scheme.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take note folks, every time he does a media push to promote something big, usually bragging of a big expansion of head count along with it, he usually fires that expansion group 30 days later. If you are part of one of those "expansions", don't get too comfortable.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reimbursed well. Shhh
    Contact Sales Reps that suck here. Shhh
    Plethora of proof of accuracy. Shhh
    Still waiting on a challenging question. Shhh

ShhUT UP. Reminds me of a sore loser.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Done.