1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good morning Shorty! How's our favorite pastel Jr suited Amway salesman?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long was the current batch of victims there?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Scotty. Might as well sign in under your own name. You're transparent as mud

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About 30 of us in the cut including me but I kissed his ass and he kept me so I can stay long enough togo somewhere else.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THINK people for yourselves. How do they sustain a business if all these employees work for “Free” if that’s true then ...Damn that’s some powerful “cool-aid”.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't entice you with the thought of working for free..

You're told you're gonna get paid, well. Then the excuses come. For the light paycheck & the lack of your expenses getting reimbursed. Then the layoffs start and the threats despite your productivity. Don't fool yourself thinking this is like a normal operation like any other legitimate business. It's not. Normal honest rules don't apply, stop trying to apply logic to a ponzi scheme

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is spot on......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So my sales were taking off when I got the sorry Scotty says your done call. Then all my accounts handed off just like previous posts say. All is true.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got let go over a year ago, exactly like this! Amazing Scotty isn’t being investigated by the Feds for skipping out on payroll taxes by firing people without pay. Pretty common scheme.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you go off half-cocked (which probably is a normal state for you) seasoned reps who are accustomed to commissioned sales don't balk at a low salary, high-risk job. But they do get suspicious and angry when the owner pulls BS like this.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's basically Shorty's M.O. How he can get out of his racecar bed to step on the stepstool and face himself, IDK.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scotty reminds me of Lord Farquaad from Shrek

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you think that any of your actions are OK, Shorty? In what world are any of the repeated hire/fire/repeat cycles normal practices? Certainly not with the Department of Labor

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel blessed. He got me for over $100k. Branch has terrible reputation and not sure how long he lasts. He is a bad excuse for not only a business person but as a human!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is the competition or has similar panels. I am only asking because I am looking for a job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you only want something for 30 days, Vikor's the place

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true! I personally know 5 reps who brought in the 85% of business last year. Scotty either fired them or they quit. Happened to a great top rep this year. Scotty gave their business to young reps he pays less. Top reps were also not paid out what they earned.
    No one can ever stand up to Scotty. I’ve been with the company awhile and I’ve heard EVERY DM, VP, & President say, “Don’t tell Scotty”, “Keep him off the email/text chain” “Don’t EVER let Scotty talk to corporate accounts!” Customer service & accessioners are told to keep problems hidden from Scotty.
    A group of top sellers including me are looking for another lab that is ethical — Please post.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So my question is are they bringing on Sam to squeeze Shorty out? Sure seems that way

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's embarrassing when your accounts call you after speaking with one of the VP's (now *giggle* scamgene President), Shorty, or one of the LTC reps and tell you they'll only deal with the company if they never have to deal with them again.