1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scotty and Shea gave a fortune to Sam Konduros and his company SCBIO so Sam would use his political connections to delay them getting busted for fraud. Sam is the ONLY reason Scotty and Shea are not behind bars right now. Sam has now been brought on to Vikor with a huge compensation plan as re-payment. This long ago entered RICO territory and Sam is heavily implicated. Trust me, grab your popcorn, this is about to be fun to watch

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No surprise, evidence was turned over long ago about them... and statements given. Smug jerks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm if Dickerson was ever a male cheerleader? The only person I've ever seen use this many emoji's is my 9 yo niece. Maybe that's when Shorty loves him.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question. Do they still make the reps pay for the lab workers Christmas party and for Scottys kids fund raising ventures?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and yes. If you don't participate in the fundraiser he'll fire you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course. Jr's first grift

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.

Pleez excooz innie typos.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke with 2 people who were recently contacted by OIG.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been posted multiple times for months and months. Im no fan of Shorty or Vikor but at this point these posts do not seem to have any truth to them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Vikor have an enforceable non compete? I want to hire some of their reps if they don’t.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me this is true.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course they don't.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may not have been around long, or around when Sporto did it, but it used to be common practice to actually record those off the rails trainwreck company conference calls with Sporto directing all sorts of illegal activities to commence at his direction. Then they'd post them up on Box. Blatant Medicare violations up on the cloud for anyone to download. But please go on and tell us how it's unrealistic

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope this is true about Vikor getting nailed by the feds. Just seems like it would’ve already happened by now if the violations were that blatantly obvious.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't jump out and arrest people like on TV :) The investigations can take decades at times. The government is unbelievably patient with getting their money.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Organized crime commits crime in the open all the time without fear of getting picked up all the time because of this. They know it will take the feds a few yrs to build a case. That's what Sporto is banking on. That he'll have moved on and sold by then. But it doesn't absolve you...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just want to point out that the feds just raided Giuliani on a warrant for information dating back to crimes in 2016. If Sporto thinks he's out of the woods because they haven't jumped out and grabbed him already...hahahahahahahahahahaha

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they even have anyone worth hiring away left there?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wanted to let you know that Fadel and is boy Ed Klapp are also working with VIKOR. It is a fact and not fiction. Just google the names. Fadel was owner of Crestar and YES follow the articles closely. I hope your popcorn is still good to eat!!!