Was Evan the Right Choice??

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2020 at 3:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all... we are individuals who are concerned with the direction of the company. I don't agree with the poster trashing nk. She seems nice. I also feel the decision to choose her over the other candidate is ridiculous and in no way warranted. This is a trend here at Aerie that is concerning to many of us. I am sure nk will do just fine. I am also sure her friend Maria will help her do just fine (Goals). There have been several hires that just don't add up if you take friendships out of the equation

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

things are going to change for the reps in FL now that they have a real manager. It's time to shape up or ship out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me she knows how to look busy more than most other people...
    B- decision at best

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So big mouth. Who do YOU think should have got the FL job?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who should have got the VP job?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone more qualified and less of a brown noser...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EH was a DM for a couple year at a primary care company. That’s the leadership experience he has.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations. Now get ready for turnover looking for real leadership...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turnover?? No where to go right now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No questions on the National call today?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know better than to ask the questions that are really on our minds... be like RS and just tell them how great they are... the stock market thinks our leaders are great... going to hit under $12 tomorrow

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evan was definitely the wrong choice. His decisions in choosing DM's only proves what we already knew.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His sucking up is nauseating

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!!! Please Evan Quit calling us and or having your suck ups call us asking what we think? We have witnessed how you have treated good people. We are going to lie and tell you and your friends what they want to hear.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think PS should have got it? You must be from the NE region. Or his friend.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets go back to Evans qualifications

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Math problem for you How many district managers from Maria's region are still with Aerie that were there the first day she took over as regional director? The problem might not be everyone else. It just might be her and her big annoying classless mouth

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who sees the situation knows.
    Don't be an a_hole and just admit it.
    The friendship ass kissing factor is important...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So agree here. Someone put in a position like this shouldn’t have to sell the sales team on why they deserved to be in a VP role. Just shows more how he’s not qualified.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evan might do a good job leading the sales team. I liked Gary more as an individual because he is a straight shooter. I will give Evan a fair chance though. I do agree that some of his decision making in regards to hiring and firing is questionable and that is putting it nicely. We do need to root for the guy though.