Was Evan the Right Choice??

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2020 at 3:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evan is a tool. Have you heard him on our calls? Not cut out for the position.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Notice all the Maria posts are gone? I guess we know what managers are on this site.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We tell the truth about Maria and she has the site take down the posts... Wonder why they did that???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. this just tickles me. Bless her heart. MZ is the worst. Removing it from CP doesnt make it untrue.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical frat boy post complaining about a highly successful female executive! Jealous that your days of harassing women are over? Go play beer pong!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous? Highly successful women? please. Don’t even go there.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Executive? She’s no executive or executive level. Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And whoever posted that she took down her own RD to get promoted, along with another female that helped is right.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me... please don't play the woman card here... I take major offense to that... myself and others don't feel she is a bad person because she is a woman... we think she is a bad person because she is a bad person and we work hard for ourselves not for her... please stop with the gender stuff... We respected and liked David.. can't say the same for her or most of the unqualified DM's she hired

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so accurate. I was in a group at the NSM with the manager Maria hired in Atlanta. A few of us could not believe he was leading reps. Not the sharpest guy and that is being nice. He is not a sales guy. Pretty obvious to anyone with a brain why they hired him. Then Maria hires Noel, one of her little bff's to be the Florida DM when Paul and several others are more competent and qualified. This company thinks we are dumb. We can see what you are doing. Thought Evan might put a stop to this kind of stuff but he has made it worse. Have to agree with others that he should never have been promoted.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put an end to it? It’s worse!! Only 1 of the last 4 mgrs is capable of doing a good job. 3 of 4 were female. ATL poor leadership, FL good luck with her, NE mgr all around clueless. JD is only one that’ll lead, develop and actually not need to hand hold. This culture is a mess and stems from the RD’s up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You voted for Trump, right?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if someone is a manipulative, conniving, scheming fake person (and they happen to be female) it's inappropriate to make that claim?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Trump ran Aerie, he’d make it great again!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know one of the RDs is not like the others.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on his changing comp plan Evan voted Bernie Sanders. Maria still wants her wicked witch twin sister Hillary ro win.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol... yep

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better bone up on your “virtual” selling skills, whiners.
    ‘Cause if you can’t execute, you’ll be replaced.
    You can count on that!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a destructive, vindictive person who took out her boss, then took his job. If you don't see a problem with that type of thing, you think just like her and will do just fine working for her.

She will look the other way if one of her besties breaks the rules to get ahead, but if someone she doesn't like tries doing it, watch out. These are characteristics of borderline personality disorder, someone without a true identity of their own. All I'm saying is be careful.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My parents and especially my Mom taught me just how important it is to treat others as respectfully as we would like to be treated. It works across any industry and certainly our personal lives! I am disgusted by the fake news posted by misogynist trolls.