Was Evan the Right Choice??

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2020 at 3:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that people need to be more respectful, but you are wrong. Everything in this thread is spot on! correct.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes the Golden Rule. Did Maria follow that rule when she back stabbed her boss? Did Maria follow that rule when she let go of district managers doing their jobs? Did Maria follow that rule when she hired district managers that were less qualified than other candidates? I guess she didnt get the same messages growing up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MZ just got burned!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we go back to the original topic???

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. Evan is not qualified to be in charge of sales. Really hope he does not follow through with wanting to ride with me and others. His ass kissing has decreased a little as of late. At least he is a good guy though. Maria on the other hand is a terrible person. Guarantee she would trash Evan to Tom and Vince to try and steal his job like she did her previous boss.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's give this thread a rest - - - enough already! It is disheartening that one troll keeps posting "crap". Really the troll needs to get a life.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it’s not just 1 person evan and Maria.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try... I know you think you are the greatest Evan and Maria but believe it or not there are a lot more than 1 person that can't stand you... we know how to fake smile, kiss ass, and pretend we like and care about people too... I do get sick to my stomach whenever we talk or text but we all know how to play the game

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One person???
    Please.....
    Try...nearly everyone!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong... not nearly everyone but most

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll alert - please go to another site to post your lies

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

110% on point - the "proof of the pudding" will be seen with 2020/2021 sales achievements.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might be clueless enough to get hired as a DM by Evan and Maria... we are growing while at home sitting on our asses... the products will definitely grow over the next year, two years and beyond... if that due to Evan? No. Is that due to Maria? Hell No. We grow in spite of their brown nosing ,narcissistic, and back stabbing behavior because we are good reps. Give it a rest Evan and Maria. You get a lot of posts removed that tell the truth but we still know the deal.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me. Why are we trolls for speaking on what is going on here. Not all of us are or want to be besties with these people i.e. Evan and Maria. Therefore we have no chance to advance our careers even when we have the qualifications.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"My mommy said if you cant say anything nice blah blah blah"
    Your mother was a covert narcissist who instilled that in you to cover up her own bad behavior, and if you can't think for yourself and recognize a toxic, manipulative individual when you see one then I feel bad for you. Ever stop and wonder why people are so damaging they cut down everyone in their path who does not agree with them? The people being discussed here are so insecure and arrogant that they can't bear the thought of someone criticizing them. Who is the problem? Them, or the people who see right thru their fakeness?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then how the heck they get there? Kissed ass

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the comments on this post point to be coming from a certain TM who went for a DM position and was not chosen. In fact, this TM wasn’t even the runner up. IMO, either this TM is a complete bitter POS, or has a friend spewing the hatred. Either way, it’s sad. In many personal interactions over the company’s history, this is not how this TM has previously acted. It’s now apparent that this TM’s true character was false. It’s a shame because this TM was considered a leader on the commercial team, until now. And everyone knows it.

Jealousy is ugly. Anonymity gives a false sense of power...since outright “bullying” is frowned upon these days.

I know it’s painful to hear my “friend”, but the VAST MAJORITY of the Sales’ force absolutely supports every person you have chosen to degrade on this thread. And, I challenge any individual to look to the true leaders of this commercial team, (and not just on the exec leadership) and you will find overwhelming support for the direction of every Region and our company under EH’s leadership. To read this thread I found just now is truly disgusting.

The comments and hatred on this thread are coming from one, MAYBE two individuals. I come to this site on occasion for laughs at the absurdity within this industry, but today as I’m reading this, I am feeling pity and disgust for the folks who must be miserable people living a fake life.

I wake up, thankful for my family, my friends, my life and this company. There’s no koolaid drinking here- I’ve LIVED the pharma life for a LONG time...and never have I felt as proud to represent a company as I have with Aerie. Whoever you miserable ppl are, whether on our “team” or not, karma will find you. Do yourself a favor and just STFU.

No interest in engaging in convo here. I’m going to get back to sharing time with family who I adore and a prayer of thanks for the company I get to represent...and tomorrow I will check back in to see the fricken gasket you’ve blown at this being a response from “EH or MZ.” LOL!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="The comments and hatred on this thread are coming from one, MAYBE two individuals. [/QUOTE]

Not nearly as correct as you think you are.
    But that's no surprise.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not drinking the koolaid??? U are drinking something much stronger... stay off the moonshine and jack daniels... 1 or 2 people making comments??? You do not speak for the vast majority... please...half of our team pretend we like Maria. We have seen how she treats people. As for Evan... he doesnt matter to us in our daily work but these posts are accurate that he is not qualified and struggles leading. Still happy to have a good job and feel the company will continue to succeed in the future though... you need to get your head out of corporates ass... you are way out of touch... if h.r. evan, Maria, or my clueless DM call me tomorrow though i will say everything is wonderful and you all are the greatest leaders and we would follow you anywhere...definitely cant tell anyone what is really on your mind