Watson: Everything you Need To Know

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2010 at 10:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at your Pay check and decide if they are worth it_They are NOT!!!! Bunch of loser managers, reps are decent , upper management is a joke!! Take if from the EX rep that went Fortune 500.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll be thankful for what you've had 'cause now your worse days are coming. The HQ genius's just hired your new VP of Sales - Tom Griffin. He was FIRED by Pfizer, then went to Bayer and was FIRED for ruining the sales team. Get ready for electronic notepad detailing and tracking your calls every hour of every day!! Go read the Bayer threads on this guy. Unbelievable that Watson hired him - it's the beginning of the end.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, life as you know it folks is coming to an end. This griffin guy is BAD NEWS, get out!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh No- the poor office based reps have this Bull shit already-I am an ex-employee and feel so bad for my friends left in this dump of a place.God forbid Watson hire someone with talent in upper management!! Freddie is the worst excuse of a business man. Now 2 with no
    common sense. The END was already here!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Working for Watson is like being told you have Cancer. You can change your diet, pray, but in the end it doesn't really matter..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason the brand division sucks ass is because of douchebags like you people on this board. Amazing that the company still delivered a 30% increase in stock performance year over year and 100% increase in the last 2 years, despite the lack of talent clearly contributing to this board.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Mister Manager without any talent! The reason the stock went up is because of the GENERIC profile at Watson. Brand sales are impossible with the SHITTY products we have here. Oh, I am sorry, products YOU HAVE THERE. My mistake-I LEFT AND WENT TO A REPUTABLE COMPANY. I still get such a kick out of the Watson board-such justification in leaving this place. You are stuck here because- NO ONE will have you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIKE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your due dillegence dummy. The only reason this abotion is on any map physically, financially, etc. is GENERICS, You want me and my associates to believe and swallow your BS opinions, grow up you dick. This place goes bye bye when PB decides so. You are a clueless putz!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the last poster, if I knew who you were and where you could be found I would do everything humanly possible to give you the beating of your life. I would minimally break both your arms and legs. You then would go in and out of consciousness, left as a vegetable. If this is something you would be interested in following up on, let me know who you are so I can make all of this happen for you, weasel boy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LIKE! This is spot on.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the Wizard of Oz who can't read, sell, or spell? Can't answer the question about reps not exceeding $1000 last quarter? You sound like a freak with an anger management problem, like so many of those Watson assholes selected for PCI. What's the matter, cat got your tongue? You are all talk, all hat and no cattle. Take that 30% increase and 100% b.s., insert that enema in preparation for obtaining your next fecal meal. That is, if you can pull your head out, you sissy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cat doesn't have my tongue and my head is out, at least for now after your wife just swallowed my load. I am glad you are no-longer with the company and are probably home cashing your unemployment checks (probably less than the $1000 you made as a sales rep). Must be tough to look at your resume knowing that you failed at selling to some of the easiest targets on the map.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post exemplifies what "The Gryphon" will have to work with at Watson. If Watson is such a successful company, then what was the average bonus payout to reps last quarter?What happened to Gryphon's (look it up) predecessor? By the way, everything you need to know is the subject line here. We don't care about your manifestation of a Napoleon complex, loadmaster. Sorry if that PCI reference got a little too close for comfort.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true about shitstain generics.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really sound like a totally worthless asswipe!! Have you considered McDonald's for less stress in your pathetic, worthless life, you babbling low-life CC grad??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So this is emblematic of the intelligent manager at Watson?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No products, no management nor vision, delusional corporate culture, no future except for generics, now you know everything about a zit company pretending to be a viable option for patients and physicians.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it appears that Wah's Son management has finally terminated the last sales representative who may have cared enough to take the time to check into this site. No one has an issue with the status quo, at least not enough to hash it out here. Maybe the rest are double dipping or spending most of their time looking for a position with a real pharmaceutical company. So how does that literary line go, "not with a bang, but a whimper?" Looks like the Wah's Son sales force is at that "whimper" stage relative to their busted give a damn. Maybe the Gryphon has them all running scared.