We at SANDOZ are accomplishing NOTHING

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2020 at 3:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But we talk a good game.
    Keep my paycheck rolling!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We employ a great many to stare at a computer and watch GPO contracting trends. As far as true customer relations. Hahahaha

what’s that? And we sunk the biosimilar ship

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this is a losing proposition

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thankful for the free ride. Hope it continues. We do nothing here. Nothing

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we in a weird place?...certainly. Free ride?...Not me, I work my a$$ off for my paycheck and it shows..I’m sure your free ride shows also....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ooooh. You go.

big titles we have. = joke

All we do is look at analysis of gpo contracts. We do nothing. We have absolutely nothing anyone wants to talk about.

one more year free then it’s over.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The party is coming to an end even though the slugs are gone - Carol, Sheila and soon Diane.

M&A crony will clear up this mess although she is wet behind the ears

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are a bit frustrated with your no doubt stellar career. Seems you are a little bitter that you have not (and likely will never) achieve the level of those “slugs” or the “crony” you call out so boldly in anonymity.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It took less than a year to drain the swamp!

Sandoz is a swamp. It has only gotten worse in recent months. Leadership couldn’t be worse. Sheila Frame is the least professional, most vulgar leader ever and seems to have no competency except sucking up to Carol. Carol was highly respected for many years (and through many roles). Now she seems to only be interested in appearing like she cares about her people without actually doing anything to clarify a startegy. Hopefully the people laid off last week got a good severance package and can now move onto better careers. Everyone else should be trying to get out ASAP!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who or which departments were laid off?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Retention strategy was to make every gpo tracker sales rep a director.

now go little boys and girls and try to sell that fake director title to a new employer

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another round of layoffs last week

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zarxio has fallen way off the map. What happened to all the promoted gpo worthless managers.

you guys really suck bad.

signed a Novartis e player wondering why we don’t dump this loser group

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right but come on they keep paying me.

my flower garden is shaking up so wonderfully

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes working at Sandoz does mean no one will pay me what I make now ever again.

my title is so over the top compared to what I really do which is nothing but monitor the gpo tracker.

we get paid to do nothing. Paid very well to absolutely do so little.

you ride the wave

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of bad news. Haruvi is a tone deaf leader without charisma. People departing left and right while the business flounders. Princeton office closure is just the cherry on top. What a mess.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed on most of this but don’t want to place blame on Keren who (to be fair possibly knowingly) walked into this ...we have been trending in the wrong direction since “One Sandoz “

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s not helping things though. Sometimes less is more. Her updates and check-ins aren’t helping her cause.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But hey I received a director title for doing rep work.

what a loser group.