Welcome to the Sepracor board

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by cafead, May 28, 2003 at 5:12 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been there three months. Best move I have ever made. So far anyway. No micromanaging. Just selling. Go get the business. [​IMG]

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you moved on? Who is the manager that will not promote? I have the same amout of stock.. Selling this week take the money and run!! You right good move from big pharma, but now it's time to move on. Times are achanging and not for the good. Out of here with my cash!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you measured for your bonus is it more on your personal sales or do you get credit off of your team partners too? What is the companies culture at Sepracor?? Can anyone help answer my question??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE ~ THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE. THEY COULDN"T FIND THEIR POSTERIOR WITH BOTH HANDS TIED BEHIND THEIR BACKS ~ BE VERY AFRAID.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's an honest opinion - been w. the company long enough to say first two years were great! Since the "turnover" of all upper management including the National Sales direster (yes - di-ress) and CEO the company's turned to utter chaos and shit! I am a top performer and I'm looking to RUN - RUN away quick!!! Don't EVEN be tempted! Take a job w. PDI before you'd consider Sepr.!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's cool is while they are re-aligning their sales organization with complete greenies and their scrappy meds they are sealing their fate. Just get out and laugh as you watch the stock plummet due to disastrous and immoral actions!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said, my friend.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here 3 years to long this company sucks the life out of you. This work balance bullshit they feed you is a load of crap. They want you to work 24 seven and not pay you for your efforts. Now lets just bring in a contract sales force and really screw us. I am on my way out thank goodness I cant take another moment with this so called small pharma company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess this means that Adrien Adams will have to bow to less sales people at the next national meeting. I wonder if they will be as "important" to him? Way to think outside of the box Sepracor.

Jay Smith: I've got an idea! Let's do exactly what Pfizer is doing!

BRAVO!!! Creative, innovative, and as always... Sorry, can't type anymore with this injured old karate chop board braking hand of mine.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any insight on Sepracor in Canada? I just got a call from a head hunter for an opportunity there. What is the corp. culture like in 09?

Thanks

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sepracor is BIG PHARMA!! Xopenex is pronounced Zo-pen-ex, emphasis on Zo.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you responding to a post from 2003?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former ER/OR RN and asthma patient who cannot tolerate "left, leva, sinister" chemical side of Albuterol, I am really happy Sepacor developed Xopenex. Albuterol left me w/increase coughing and wheezing b4 I got any benefit of "rescue" from that inhaler. Intersting to read these boards as I have been active in health care reform. I was nearly bankrupted by the cost of health care insurance-- very close to my mortgage payment (low as I have lived in the same home for 3 decades) --and by the 1000% increase in 10 years of Elmiron co-pays--- I know that's J&J Jansen Ortho & my insurance company, but do some of you think about what costs patients incur due to bonuses and Caribbean hidden assets that CEOs etc. hide or the bonuses and stock options you may have been compensated with at the expense of Americans out of work, disabled or otherwise unable to afford their medically necessary Rx's? Do people in Big Pharma have consciences? I really am not trying to be "b****Y" here but genuinely would like a response. I get that all of us would like to live as well as we are able. Some of these CEO's salaries make me wonder how they sleep-- but I know the answer to that already-- very well and comfortably probably under down and on top of silk sheets and pillows. Thank you! J Justice in Health Care

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you realize we life in a capitalistic society. People in all businesses try to make money and as much as possible in private business. Take the risk reap the reward. Life is not fair never was and never will be. Of course moderation helps but most are unable to practice that. Cash and flash. Join a nonprofit and lead by example. Sorry abput gertting back so latre

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I'm probably not in the right place for my complaint but perhaps you can tell me where I should lodge my complaint. I've taken Lunesta for a long time but lost my insurance due to divorce. This med is $761.00 for three months supply. Even with the $50.00 "discount" I cannot afford this. I am receiving social security as the only form of income. Where can I protest this? I realize that until the patent runs out, they can charge anything they please but this is rediculous!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to Sunovion/Sepracor now run away as fast as you can! Or you will be sorry! They cut people and ruin lives by the 100's. Even 10 days before Christmas they cut 400 people bah humbug!

Run!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The $50 discount is really only useful if you have "traditional" insurance -- if you do not, you need to apply for prescription assistance. Visit this website to get started: http://www.pparx.org/.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lunesta launch meeting production company

Does anyone know the name of the production company that did the lunesta
    Launch meeting?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the patient who can't sleep. Ask your physician to check your DHEA levels, if he approves you can take an over the counter DHEA vitamin that runs $30 a month. I was on sleep meds, putting a band aid over my issue for years, and finally got to the core of the problem. Best sleep of my life !!!!