West Region has lost 40% reps past year

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 17, 2021 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our Xeljanz West Region has lost 40% of our reps in past 12 months.
    Just past 6 wks have lost a dozen to AZ Rhuem Lupus division.
    Hindsight good for them having the forsight to see the collapse & demise of our once great division and region.
    Ever since Chris Thompson left 3yrs ago, our West Region Culture & Quality of management and reps have decreased dramatically.
    RD is Pfizer box checker, DMs he has hired where ones that were avg at best IM /PC DMs or inexperience Xeljanz reps
    They are just "yes men/women" DMs.
    Before covid our SE mgr never worked, ever. More like a Virtual DM before we had virtual.
    Entire division is a cluster and West leads the way.
    Good for those who saw a sinking ship & bailed with the poor leadership of Pres & VP & RDs.
    Come Jan, we will be no more anyway.
    Just hope we get good severance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your #s are a little off.
    Try 50% in 3yrs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

0% of people care about your repetitive posts with the same complaints

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Division went to @%&* when expanded doubling reps 3yrs ago w GI reps, aka primary care level talent from outside.

West Region went to #$&*( when CT left and they moved a lifer PC person over

Doesnt matter now as we all are DOA come Dec.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep the last couple yrs has been a complete total disaster of bad decisions.
    Btw, he exact amount reps lost the past year is 39%

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not just West, the entire Division Culture is horrible the last couple of yrs! From Pres down, it sucks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They destroyed our once great division with poor hires of average talent & minimal skills along with horrendous decisions.
    (Who gives marginal reps 20-30k pay raises cuz they lie & say they have a competing offers while offending all the long term good reps remaining????? Who expands 20% adding GI reps knowing FDA label is pending & downsizings coming in same year???)
    Just shows the lack of strategic leadership that has destroyed our division in a few short yrs. G

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please elaborate on how marginal reps are getting $30K raises? That seems a bit of urban legend here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask anybody w Xeljanz how last year the VP said he will try to match any competitor offer. Many reps "said" they had offers & our VP worked w HR to get pay raises from 10-30k.
    My counterpart got 20k going from 140k to 160k salary with a AZ offer. She never actually got an offer just had 2 interview & was told salary was 160k. So thats what she told our VP & he got it matched. In addition to my countetpart, I personally know about 6 so Xeljanz reps who got big raises and rumored dozens did. Xeljanz has had a huge turnover like over a third in past year so VP said will match to keep.... some had actual written offers but others like my counterpart played them w a so call verbal offer.
    This is kind of stuff the poster was referencing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds about white. I mean right

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 that I know got 20-30k are African American, Asian, and white female

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IDK about West other than our dashboard half reps are new on it.
    Its been slaughter entire division
    My district had 70% turnover plus DM past year. They said saw writing on wall and all landed with higher paying jobs.
    There were strategically smart. Guess when senior leadership bolted a couple yrs ago should been a sign for all of us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re going down with the ship.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reruns & retreads with the lower tier PC reps , worse leadership in the company , no pipeline until 2028 now with latest compounds shelved.
    I m 55 and want my 300k severance package out of this sinkhole. In couple years we went from one of the best to the worse divisions in Pfizer with poor hires, starting w our Pres & VP.
    All the good reps and DMs have bailed the past few yrs leaving the sinking ship.
    Perfect example our poor senior leadership can crush a sales division quickly.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are some bold moves.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah not Bold but just plain simple stupid arrogant moves.
    Those 2 need be first 2 given walking papers.
    Just plain terrible

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if the West has a 40% turnover the last 24 months then they are doing better than the nation which is pushing half in 24 months.
    90% turnover on our Brand team speaks volumes not to mention 75% of management that have been proactive smart & bolted to better gigs.
    If still on the ship, then rightfully deserve the ocean graveyard of the sinking ship.
    (Over 45 & 20yrs then you will be paid 300k to leave which is perfect situation so congrats! Rest of you keep believing the B&J lies)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happens a lot.

My dad took the jab and died suddenly two weeks later.

He never had any heart problems or health problems of any kind.

Took vax.

And just up and died without warning.

Called me.a.stupid conspiracy nut the day before he died.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My elderly neighbor got the J&J Vaccine and then died due to respiratory issues.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed. Pilots and crew are starting to go down aroudn the world. Their 'labor shortage' story is just a convenient talking point that masks WHY there's a shortage. Their employees are in a state of deteriorating health - many have already died - and if they're going to have a very difficult time keeping the lid on