What a Cluster of Town Hall lies this week

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2021 at 7:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were other divisions town hall meetings as F up as ours with I&I? What a rambling mess of blah blah.

I am with Derm and we will have the least changes in I&I, but this Town Hall call was one of the most comical double talks that I've ever heard!
    Of course our global President is a rambling exaggeration speaker if you know his history during downsizings in the the past (he only cares about himself & squeezing out all sales before the hatchet hits in order for his stock options go higher... in the 3x being under him during reorgs, he has never spoken the truth & always paint false pictures of what actually ends up happening)

Bottom line I think overall Pfizer downsizes by 30% ( already 17% vacancies frozen so 23% more)
    Some division like Rare Disease will not be touched and minor reorg w Oncology but others like IM & Xeljanz will have greater %.
    Best thing Pfizer can do is show respect for people that they taught and let us know numbers by end of summer

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was said on I&I call?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a shame that this is happening. But, if we are honest with ourselves, we know that it could have/should have happened long ago.
    The Derm division cannot sustain itself in its present form. Percent of reduction and number of headcount reduction look different statistically. So, anything can happen.
    The glory days of Pfizer are long gone. The reductions will be much greater than 30%.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We live in a Capitalistic society. Are you a Marxist. You should celebrate his success not ask for a handout.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like Derm, I really do. But let’s be honest this division is a joke. I not saying that t couldn’t be of some value, but the handcuffs and restrictions that are put on by Pfizer corporate basically neuter this team down to impotently. That’s the Pfizer way. Given that, sack the entire division and hire contract reps… it really won’t matter.