What a disappointing smoke and mirror show this place is!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2021 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree you need to adapt to technology for your daily "admin" work, etc. But providers don't want to use a damn computer to talk with us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not for long bulldog girl.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually in derm, it’s embarrassing and sad! I was sold a bs bill of goods to come here. No wonder Eucrisa has been a failure each and every year!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology? You are a joke. Do you really think you bring value? Any self respecting oncologist knows the products and outcomes long before you show up! You oncology reps exude a sense of superiority over other divisions. You are a joke. I have spoken to so many of you in the field. It’s comical how you actually believe you are relevant because you work for Pfizer. This pandemic has really revealed your company true colors. It’s about the money, not the patients.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero sum game,,,,,asshole.

We win means you lose.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch!

So true. The onc products all came from Pharmacia, a shit company that Pfizer bought mainly for Celebrex.
    Pfizer has always been a bunch of losers who are legends in their own minds.
    That will never change.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have respect for the industry?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you like to sell, but not be sold. How ironic.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like to watch but not be watched.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prior to the recent past, Oncology had regular layoffs. Those reps make me laugh.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s good in oncology because you stayed at home and faked all your calls. Even prior to covid you couldn’t see your oncologists. No wonder you love it, you haven’t worked a day in your oncology career.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got the challenge in oncology right but fail to understand how oncology sales works. I can only say that a bunch of primary care selling bullshit is neither needed nor wanted in oncology.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the difference between oncology sales and primary care sales?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology reps come from Primary Care. They are not exceptional. So what is your point?
    And Eliquis reps are calling on Hem.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm interested in the difference between the two sales cycles. I've never worked on either side

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well duuuh... it’s the salary, silly boy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Appreciate the feedback, dumb ass. Go plan your coffee and lunch deliveries.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest