What happened to the "No Jerk Policy"?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 16, 2021 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That asshole albert changed it to accursing us all of being racist every other day.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He stopped when it became obvious who was beating up Asians, and who is behind most mass shootings. It ain't us

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how the stop Asian hate campaigns and social media posts suddenly went silent isn’t it?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Really got sick of being blamed for crime, and supposedly a "lack of awareness". Hey Albert, we are all well aware that there are 2 types of people in the world- criminals and everybody else. Most of us learn that in early childhood

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart companies are distancing themselves from this way of thinking. When you introduce controversial topics into the workplace, it created divisiveness and distraction, ultimately that affects culture negatively. Even in companies that make efforts for inclusiveness. It had a negative effect.

Case in point: we circulate an internal memo saying that in over 99% of cases there is no gender pay gap. Instead of celebrating this accomplishment, the company goes full "woke" and bashes everyone with negative blowback on how "we must be committed to this type of thing". Hello? We already are.

We circulate an internal memo that 30% of our field force meets diversity requirements. Then the company says that the industry average is 13% and that we "must do better". Hello? We already are.

That's flawed thinking- creating a punitive environment when your own internal memos say we have met and exceeded the standards of what everyone is yelling about. The reason for this is that the whole "movement" is to create discontent and animosity, not to actually solve problems.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's our boy albert for you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously! This guy tried to save the world by getting us out of a pandemic while allowing us to safely work from home. What a jerk

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now he’s about to fire your dumb ass.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same advice for arrogant Al. Stick to what you know , stop the comments on current events. We know you suck liberal cock. How much money did you give to Biden campaign? 200 million from our PAC? And now Pfizer is breaking sales records because of a pandemic. And if that’s not enough, we need a booster shot because we don’t know when the effect wears off? I cry BS

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring it on. Give me that 6 figure severance and I’ll find a higher paying job elsewhere. Who is the dumbass again?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand what you are saying but I wouldn’t be so cock sure that higher paying gig is gonna happen. Every other pharma company is going to “right size” so it’s gonna be a game of musical chairs with lots of scrambling and many left standing. If you were that good you probably would have been courted away already, just saying.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most are already ahead of us because they downsized during the shutdown and right sized and have their new positions open right now. You know, what common sense and logic would dictate (see where business drops off when reps are home and then you know who is impactful and who isn't). So now is the time. There's never been a better time to get the fuck out of this place. Everyone is back in the field except us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you realize there are other high-paying sales jobs not in pharma right?? Many pay you for your actual performance unlike pharma. If you can sell a product, you can make a lot of money in many industries.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may come as a surprise to you, but some people might actually enjoy working here, but have a back up plan in case that changes for some reason. Those same people also don’t need advice from strangers on the internet. So enjoy your time on your high horse while you can

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s now an “ All Jerk Policy”.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sorry to say that Luis Jodar has not tempered his idiocy. "Cold-stone" jerk.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 months later and my dumbass is still here. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for my generous severance package

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that. Mortified that I work for this criminal enterprise and leaving ASAP.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Derm management is filled with complete jokes. It makes sense why there has been no success to date!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The idiocracy rules from TW and goes further down the poo shooter from there!