What managers, ADs

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are the worst ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard manager in Chicago ran the best rep in group off. Great business model here, alienate the reps that butter your bread and threaten the rest of the group. Generics are the only thing saving all of these scrubs jobs and they know it! Very likely some major managerial shakeups will occur very soon with TG pulling the trigger and bringing in his old cronies from Pfizer, I couldn't be happier.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard right captain karma catches up with all these deadbeats. KP is as good as out

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be stupid! I wish we could take bets here. It is not the first line manager's SOLE problem for whatever rep, who chooses whatever action. Dollars to Donuts says KP is here in December. Just sit back. I will pull this thread up in December to show you as the DOLTS that you are!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since mumbles Frederick can't save his old lay it is doubtful her new boss will tolerate the exodus of reps. You know nothing chump so go back to your kook aid and leave the final decisions to the players capeesh

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the over/under on how many times mumbles hit that thang from shytown?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 150 3 to 1 odds

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mumbles hit that old catchers mit at every POA, how romantic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for whoever works for Kelly P.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She just ran off one of her top reps of over five years and will lose more soon she is the worst.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a quasi respectable company she would be long gone. Here she is status quo. This quagmire puts up with inferior managers who bring zero to the table and are not held accountable. This is a laughable place to work and I see nothing changing with regards to new innovative products, new management accountability, or anything other than the joke of the Branded Pharma sector!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is what it is, take their money and give them what they give you absolutely nothing payback rocks.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is what it is, take their money and give them what they give you absolutely nothing payback rocks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She does not command any respect or positive karma.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18 months is all one usually gets. KP was so inept that she let someone exceed 24 months so she is obviously inept, not able to count past 18. But to get to 60 months is unforgiveable; she deserves to be terminated immediately, or at least after GF's next BJ.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

didnt she blow CS, Camp, and BRuss too. Bukake like, ya know

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post makes no sense you fucking r*****! What is your obsession with KP? Sounds like your a jealous loser to me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It gives a whole new meaning to "taking all comers" now, doesn't it?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above poster attesting to their ignorance, let me explain Watson. New sales representatives generally average 18 months before termination efforts begin. Since the manager had a 5 year representative exceed the 18 months, perhaps that was an error.
    Now do you understand? If you need more help with this explanation, just ask any r*****. And if you do not understand this and r*****s do, what does that make you?