What managers, ADs

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I now know what that makes you...one of the losers who got fired after 18 months! Doesn't take a r***** to figure that out either!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar that is Watson is what you sound like. Honest people that Watson and you hire and then victimize with your lies are those who blindly trust that Watson and you might be honest also. What fools are those who blindly work there desperately waiting for their "guillotine moment." You dare to criticize anyone who is past that experience as a "loser?" How brainwashed are you? We know how stupid you are, management. Still awaiting your own "guillotine moment?" In due time, it will come. Enjoy your limited r***** life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Hit a nerve, huh, Dolt?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would YOU know if you hit a nerve? Nice try at diversion, but is that really the best you can do: lie and name call? Is that the best you've got? Can't back up your argument? Don't deflate your word salad (and that's really all you've provided thus far) with an insult to me. You must be Watson management if that display of ignorance is all you can muster. Why bother? That "Dolt" thing was such a sign of intelligence on your part. You must feel really superior in that sewer you use for a mind. Or is working at Watson really evidence that employees don't really need much of a mind, anyway? You would be providing a perfect example. You call me "Dolt," so that makes you Brilliant? In your own sheltered little world. Poor sensitive baby.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I hit a nerve when you write the equivalent of a Blubbering/Blathering War and Peace to my six words, Dolt! Any other stupid questions?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you see this? Got the picture now?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets be positive here...who is the best ???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eugene Washburn

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be positive here.....who is the worst????

Glen Scholl

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

abbosh - hoy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Schwarzer. Over his head with no charisma. But don't forget
    Bill, you will always have synergy and differential
    Resourcing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't the Supreme Court just come out with the ruling that GS sucks as a manager?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Laura Riley

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LR and KP the future of Watson, comments, questions, concerns?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KP obviously. When's the last time she was in the field on a Monday or a Thursday. My guess her home in Michigan is not in her geography

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do LR and KP model their activities after LA? Is that why they are so well thought of?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unbelievable that they still work here unbelievable!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Charles S. gets my vote.