What'd We Do Today?!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2020 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not much longer

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still stoned from last week. I just get on the calls and then start looking for my bong to get me through the BMS day!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this crap on our BMS site. Grow up and take pride in your work and company! Where are you located?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy the decline of the shrinking industry. Delaying the (probable) inevitable... the eventual end of your Pharma careers. Most of you are aware. Those of us who moved on from Pharma are definitely aware. See how long you can make it last, but understand that for 90+% it will come to an end sooner or later. Just prepare. Once you've moved on and adjusted, life on the other side can be much better.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Face the facts, no one works more than a few hours a day.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm located in your mouth and everyone is coming!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why BMS is an absolute joke of a company with their sales force

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not forget the mental midgets running the sales force, medical, marketing, ops etc....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a company with thousands of employees worldwide, there will always be the "disgruntled" that either underperform in their given role or are no longer with the company and hide behind a keyboard. For many, BMS has provided financial stability and strong career opportunities. Either way, choice is a wonderful gift and instead of complaining, seek other opportunities and move on. Judging by the limited replies to most posts, I'd say there are more people happy to be here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the pep talk Adam!! I’ll keep doing nothing, faking calls, and best of all collecting a check. Also, sold three houses so far this month for my side gig!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! What Cult voted you off the island?

Go home and practice!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical response from the frat boy segment of our sales force. Management needs to get rid of these immature little boys.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical response from the fake tit, Botox frozen, menopausal, about to hit the wall, bitter matron segment of our sales force. Management needs to get rid of these broads, drs only write for the young, pretty types

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

physician here, I agree, I have had all of the menopausal fake tits at BMS, y'all need to up your game if you expect me to continue to support you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a moron

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure doctors sit around and scroll through Cafepharma all the time. Try again, frat boy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you scrollin, Karen? Go pick up your spawn from daycare SuperMommy

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sat on more useless calls from more useless human waste hired at BMS just because.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the bimbo factory also manufacture the morons? Or is there a moron factory?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ooofaaah!!! Fail