When is the oral PCSK-9?

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2021 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone remember when we're launching the oral PCSK-9? i think we can stay afloat from this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming. We won't have a prayer when Novartis once or twice a year injection comes along later this year. Tim will screw it up anyways and the company can't keep burning money at its current rate from investors. This 4th quarter earnings call will be full of nonsense to deflect away from the crisis.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard 4th quarter, FDA is fast tracking some drugs. CVD is still the #1 killer, so this makes sense

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow ! Great job Eddie Haskell with stating CVD is a killer. I bet you learned that in a module. Too bad BA wasn't the wonder drug that it was touted this time last year. You got sold a turd in a paper bag. Shitty efficacy and comparable to a generic statin. BA is a worthless drug even if it was co-promoted by Jesus. If your still here from last year than your the biggest moron in pharma. BA is toast in this market.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EW said it's as far away as a decade from now. Don't hold your breath.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we think in 10 years BA will have some upticks and traction by then? What about clamoring ? More or less?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have Clinical Trials started on the PCSK-9, that Esperion bought ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No comment on the person who thinks the PCSK9 pill will be out by end of 2021.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accurate post. And this is what happened on the 4th qtr. earnings call.

Clock ticking on BA and Esperion staying afloat.