White Privilege still alive ( At least for Oncology’s VP Karen Kotz )

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2021 at 3:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything is racist, so you are too

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's right YT

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I celebrated by blowing out the back of a different pink toe daily

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd do it too given how dirty, greasy and stinky yo women is.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have the intellectual guts to wake the hell up. Because at the end of each f....in day, it is all about how YOU use your POWER to influence a situation or person(s). If you have some INTEGRITY then there is no such thing as systemic racism, discrimination, lack of inclusion, etc. in all the types of situations you encounter. Think. It fades and dissipates with YOU. So suck it up and be decent human in all your "animal deals" each day at good old Pfizer. It starts with you. No revenge. No vengeance. No reverse racism or whatever. And a even better, a HIGHER standard than these avarice filled pigs at the top of the Pfizer ladder of life.

And to all the people who see how most of us are manipulated for their benefit, control, wealth and power, you got it absolutely correct. Pfizer, is a classic example. PhRMA provides a great example from summer 2020.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren't u pretty witty 1. Try a 1.5 hour scholarly discussion on,

"Beyond racism: The like various types, prevalence and trends of systemic discrimination in the US culture, 2021".

And a series on,

"Hispanic/Latino and Asian discrimination in America as rapid demographic shifts lift each to 29% and 9%, respectively
    by 2050.

Dim-lit tool's brain would explode.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Less the last 3 words.

Any self respecting person, of any minority or disadvantage group, disabled person of any type, etc., may want some help, some guidance; but not the world, a job handed to them. A profession given to them. Screw that.

I had nothing as a poorer white kid in small ass town. I worked 2 summer jobs for years to PAY for my college on my own. Then off to Graduate school and graduated there while working in pharma paying off all school debt. And many have WAY more than I here with less resources. I had hot meals and a mother and father at home. Although they were preoccupied with surviving and the other kids. I knew I had to move forward.

Welfare is not just a Federal and State fact in Medicaid, etc. And remember, corporate welfare is a fact in America. But you think everything is earned. NO, everything is for sale and negotiable. So, some, say some people want to grab when the momentum is in their "favor"; rather than doing it the straight forward way. Earn it.

So, if these weak, I guess "fake woke" people keep acting like we need to abolish the majority race hiring panels in corporate America because it's racist or severely biased by their definition, fine.

Then I will go on a major nationwide campaign to get the ways Div. 1 College basketball, NBA, NFL and Div. 1 College football players are evaluated. It is obviously racist and prevents many whites from being able to participate in these collegiate and professional sports. I say, the predominately, WHITE coaches and general managers practice racism against their own race to look progressive, compassionate and even cool.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Squeaky wheel get the grease, and these groups don’t complain. NR

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to be cynical, but FACTS don't have FEELINGS and DON'T care about yours, child.

I see FEMALE and MINORITIES in positions of power and wealth in American institutions (that includes these nation states like ours kids). They BEHAVE NOT AN OUNCE DIFFERENT than the WHITE BOYS before. They pay themselves every last cent at the top. You say, of course. I say, set an example of fairness that is lost in this country. Total compensation is a major inequality in the UNITED STATES. They talk a good game. But its about their POWER BASE, MOATS, POLITICAL MANUEVERS for their GAIN. There is no SELFLESS, HUMBLE sacrifice. They only give, in their EXCESS. So, I hold no breath for minorities and women to "save" us from the corrupt trends of the last 30 years.

Until, a minority or female like Karen Lynch, CVS Health CHANGES, I give them NO RESPECT. No honor. No better seat at my table of principles and integrity then the white boys at the top. They are all massive politicians for personal gain. America's institutions are only "good" for our society IF they provide consistent, high ethical and moral substance year after year, generation after generation. If not, they need major renovations and over hauls. But then, the fight from establishment "leaders" begins as they are deeply threatened for what they SOLD OUT too. Don't think for a moment our corporate executives are high integrity. They are a major part of why systemic social strife exists in America. Because they did not lead for decades with humility, reject avarice, and fair mindedness. But most imporant, none of them are willing to "lose" for others. You likely do not know what I mean by that. But if they were, they would set a very high ethical and moral standard for said company, industry and nation to live by. Instead, they set an example of how to "game the system for individual gain"; "create a base for a culture of cheating" and "no sacrifice of self or even family to help set a higher cause in motion".

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop. You love to look at those asses, YT.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile people wonder why the Pfizer stock has not hit $50 in 21, yes thats right 21 years. Why? Because of mediocre management happy to collect their big ass paychecks and their whining little syncophants who are happy to roll out politically correct, misdirected and completely disingenuous diversity and equity programs designed to divert attention from their complete performance incontinence....oops, freudian slip.....incompetence and play a fools game that just continues to suppress and get rid of performers and drive minorities nuts with the lack of any development that is authentic. Albert Bourla are you buying what your so-called leaders are selling you Brother? They are posers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“As a White kid”

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of us asked to be here, OK Fucko?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. The age of milking cows, tending moats, and paying social indebtedness in a for profit multinational corporation has and will keep PFE from the real growth days of yesteryear.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole violence against Asian thing has been going on for awhile, but it wasn't talked about until it could be blamed on "whiteness". It happened serially in San Fran in late December and January and also repeatedly in the Boston area, but by suspects who didn't fit this agenda. So predictable.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add Jodi Perez to the list of mediocre oncology leaders being brought in to manage biosimilar oncology. No pharma marketing experience except for for turning a pseudo-blind eye to IVIG "stuffing the channel" by Octapharma on Pfizer's behalf. Incompetent crooks and liars fill leadership!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chy na Virus. Chy Na Flu. “He just had a bad day”. “He has a sexual addiction”. “We’re taking him off the case. He has racist Stuff against Asians on FB”. Well, the narrative about just a “good one baw” has been painted already.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all turned this post into an international event when all it was really meant to do is highlight the hypocrisy of Pfizer management, especial oncology. Reread the original post, a white oncology manager got her own daughter into the oncology division with no experience over many excellent candidates of color.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never relax

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called nepotism. Look it up.