Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t do it. Don’t come work at GSK. Foolish move. Very foolish. Take heed OR find out the hard way. I wish someone told me not to. I’m getting the hell outta here. GSK is only getting worse. There are no perfect pharma companies, but GSK is the worst of the worst. The only people that stay here and haven’t left OR aren’t trying to leave are the bad ones. The pure asses.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim S in a idiot of thinks she’s smart. Absolute stupid Biatch.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sherrita Dorsey Peete!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb ass rep!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb but thinks she’s smart. She thinks leadership means being a toxic bully. Speaks volumes about gsk that they would keep this pathetic loser on the payroll.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sexiest that I ever worked for!!!!!!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Juanita McDonough in the VBU!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John Powers in the VBU.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John Powers is the most chauvinistic “leader” I’ve come across in my career at this company. Total loser... he must be expired by now, right?!? Buh bye Johnny, hang it up already buddy!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reverse the original question. Who are the best managers ever?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lori Lightfoot

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dieter Keylon. Awful manager and even worse human!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael Scott

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tells people about female reps being overly dramatic all the time... even went so far as to tell a female rep years ago that he doesn’t hire attractive girls while working with her. I’m in HQ and the rumors of his ways have reached us here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and yet the man still has a position over people. Thank you for confirming that HQ is full of spineless cowards. Obviously if the rumors are true, he should be at least looked at by HR. No better in oncology I can tell you that with certainty.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're welcome. Thank you for being a good little minion and following our orders.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

truth stings a bit don’t it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That you're a minion? They're your feelings.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true if you are not a poc. Look at all the poc in Houston-her home base. The RSM , Essence Nixon,is even worse than her. Kisses the ass of those above her and kicks the ass of those below. Both are such bigots.