Who was laid off?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2020 at 2:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still going strong working about 12 hours a week! Long live the Sunovion gravy train and fake metrics that make it all possible.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So... Why would anyone listen to a moron that doesn't know the difference between the works "too" and "to"? No go get your orange crayon and go over your calls for tomorrow. LOL!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser that’s why you were a target during the layoffs and currently remain unemployed. You got no game.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No game really? I have made all my metrics and right at goal while working about 12 hours a week. Good luck as you will need it living in a devoid dream world. Don’t miss you next latuda dose.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me get this right, anyone who calls you out for being a sorry slacker who got laid off is living in a devoid dream? You my small unstable minded person sounds like someone in need of the Latuda. . Too bad you got cut and your health insurance ran out on you. I’m sure you stole Latuda samples though when you were checked out for your personal usuage. Loser.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s to bad you are so bitter for not being able to beat the system and get paid all the while only working 12-14 hours a week. No one on our team works more than 12-14 hours a week and our manager doesn’t care as long as everyone meets their metrics. As we have been told over and over again, metrics are more important than sales. Kick your dose up to 480, you really need it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow what a pathetic loser and horrific mindset. Who suggest people are actually bitter for not being a slacker and beating the system?? Have you been a scum bucket your entire life? The Latuda treatment recommendation from another poster sounds like a definite option for you. Good luck being you pal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is you who needs the good luck. You sit at home all alone trying to figure out how to get promoted to being a manager and, it never happens. You kissed all the right buts, back all the bad management decisions, constantly asking a question on conference calls all to hear you own voice and yet, you are still a loser who continues to get passed over. Starting my four day weekend while you plot your next move that will fail. Good luck explaining all you did here during interviews justifying why you never got promoted.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing your personal story. You have deep hurt and need help.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m asking for a friend who was cut last fall. Will company rehire someone who was cut and still needs a job?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha that’s hysterical! Sure thing buddy pal you’re asking for a friend. Let’s just go with that one to save your face. Lolololol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody would have to be damaged goods and desperate for a job to have gotten laid off from here and actually be willing to crawl back. That’s awful. I left this waste plant and no way would I ever return.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many displaced reps still without jobs. Tough times to find work if you’re just an average rep.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So wait are you asking for your old job back? This is priceless!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wondering...did Ron from Seattle North get laid off? That guy was totally useless years ago. Walked around as if he owned the world and couldn't tie his own shoes!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sunovion sales force was made up of tons of Ron’s. Lots of Ron’s as managers too. A lot of those Ron’s were targeted as cuts but some still survived and remain in the ranks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is actually the screen play of your life. My 12 hour work week is over and time to enjoy my time off until sometime next week. The Sunovion gravy train rolls on.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well many of those Ron’s if you will remain jobless today and for good reason. Hug a Ron though if you can. They need affirmation.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There were approx 200 reps cut last fall. The top ones quickly found new jobs. The remaining dead wood remain unemployed or were forced to take contract jobs.