Why Depuy/Synthes reps are running for the door........

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are the highest level deal makers. The only question is how far over the legal/compliance lines do they go. My guess is very far.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i like working here

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey guys, I found the quintiles rep

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hell my team has been put in has now turned into an ongoing joke. The best part is the total fucktard my manager forced on us as our assistant. We were not even given the opportunity to interview the person. Turns out they were a former taxi driver. I tell my surgeons if they need a ride home after the case they will be well taken care of and will cost them nothing except a disaster of a Surgery. Oh and I’m paying this persons salary.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the economy is close to a global melt down like the great depression. I would do all I can to stay in Trauma. Its an actual money making need thats cant be touched. Its Virtually impervious to recessions. Over the next two years Were going to see family members, neighbors and lots of lower types of sales people on the rungs kicked to the curb. This might be 5-6 years of just destruction. 2009 x 10. Go ahead and Leave your job to the cool start up paying you 300k a year. Ill stay with the most profitable division of a global juggernaught and ride this out and keep making 200k (or less) and be very happy I have a job in the 1% and health insurance. Beware whats coming. Get out of debt and save every dlar you have.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just out of curiosity why do you think the global economy is on the brink of a meltdown?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why get out of debt if it will all crash? Hell, should be buying a yacht and sailing off into the sunset without worrying about paying for it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Record levels of Fed liquidity being injected into the econoy has essentially stopped. Longest run up in stocks without a correction since the 30's. Record levels of debt and leveraged assets by large institutional banks. Bond market that is collapsing upon it self due to small rate increases. 2% of the population that saves any money at all. The majority of stock gains are from FANG tech stocks only. Credit card and auto loan default rates are rising month over month the last 6 months. Avergae house price in the US just hit 400k (beyond affordable). Reintroduction of the zero down no income verification loan. Austrailian and Canadian housing markets already collapsing. Retailapocalypse with multiple store brands failing despite the economic growth being reported. 90 million plus people still out of the workforce. Health care costs exploding for the poor. This is just a small summary. Strap in 2018 is going to see a single day or multiday collapse of every institution we hold faith in. Im liquid cash right now hoping to buy assets at bottom dollar once a century pricing and retire. All i own now is some cryptocurrrency. This may be the only refuge people move money into if the economy collpases.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How old are you? Better yet you likely lost some major dough and now your rationale is the sky is falling. People have to eat and need housing no matter what the economy. With this tax cut we are good for five years there darkcloud.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im old enough to remember the dot com bust and the real estate market crash. We learned nothing. The next one is the next great recession. 2018 is live or die for a lot of people. Have cash and if you are debt free you can buy assets at pennies on the dollar and set your family up for generations. Have debt and keep your cash in the market and you will fall fast and loud.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I’ve been around longer than that and you are a doom and gloomer. Could the market tank? Sure. Could the world end tomorrow. Unlikely but could happen.
    Lighten up Francis.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History shows as long as you're in moderate funds you'll only lose (paper loss unless you sell) 20% of your portfolio in total. History also shows you'll get this back within a year or so, and a whole lot more in subsequent years. Unless you're planning on retiring within 2-3 years don't sweat it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Dot com bubble was 2000... you only have to 25 years old to remember that

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you have been out of the market since 2009. Even if there is a correction you will be to paralyzed to do anything